Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Prophecy Concerning Finance & Endtime - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy Concerning Finance & Endtime (470 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Concerning Finance & Endtime by sidespin: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2013
ABOUT MONEY & FINANCE
Never pray for money. Do not to ask Me to give you money, for money is down here on earth. In the Name of Jesus command the money you need to come. Whatever you want or need, claim it. I want My children to have the best. I want My children to eat the good of the land. I Am not the One who is withholding finances from you; I Am not the One who did not want your children to have the right kind of food to eat. If I were to be One withholding all these from you, I wouldn't be the right kind of a Father. Remember any old sinner can be a father who is concerned about his children. Remember that even an animal can be concerned about his offspring. Never is there an earthly parent who desires to do more for his children than I did. The problem is that My children do not cooperate with Me. Command the devil to take his hands off your finances. Just because you grew up did not make you lose your angel. Tell your ministering spirits, or angels, to go and cause the money to come. I have no shortage of money, but I have a shortage of righteous people.

Son, don’t bind Me to finances. I can handle the fish just as I can the money. Son, if I send you a cow with a bag of money around her neck, for goodness’ sake, milk her before you send her home!

CONCERNING THE END
In heaven there is no more clock, all the time that is left is simply the Father's grace for those who have backslidden to offer them a chance to repent and do the first works. We are on the time of God's grace!

In the great tribulation, there will be troubles like never before. At this time, people will long for death, but will not find it. Death will have fled from the earth. Warn My church and give them hope. Tell them that if people will repent now, I will forgive them while there is still time. I will do a great thing in the earth. Tell My people that if they ask for forgiveness, I will pardon.

My church has lost their faith, they don't want to believe in Me, wickedness has multiplied on the earth and people don't want to believe that I exist. I am going to do something great on the earth! My church is backsliding instead of growing.

This church is not My church! My church walks in miraculous power and signs and wonders! My church has decreased! However, tell them, I will be back to raise them again!

Be holy, for I Am holy! Only the holy ones will enter the New Jerusalem! For without holiness no one will see the lord.

'JUDGMENT IS COMING'
Some ministers I called to the ministry live and die without getting into even the first phase I have for them. That is one reason why many ministers die prematurely — they are living only in My permissive will!

My child, all the suffering on the earth concentrated in just one place is nothing, NOTHING compared with the suffering that a person has in the best parts of hell. You can play with the fire on the earth, but never with the fire in hell.

All sorcerers and workers of evil will have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death

The sin of rebellion is like the sin of witchcraft. In fact, all those who know My Word and My ways and have heard the gospel but still will not repent are in rebellion against Me. Many are in hell today because of this sin.

I tell you the truth, many souls are in hell because of witchcraft, the occult, the worship of other gods, disobedience, unbelief, drunkenness, and filthiness of flesh and spirit. Come, I will show you a mystery and tell you of hidden things. I will reveal to you how to pray against the forces of evil. I desire to reveal to all that hell has enlarged itself.

O foolish people and slow of heart, awaken to the truth, and love one another with fervent love. Help the helpless. Give to those in need without any thought of getting anything in return. If you will repent, O earth, I will bless you and not curse you. Awaken from your sleep, and come unto Me. Humble yourselves and bow your hearts before Me, and I will come and live with you. You will be My people, and I will be your God.

(1) (Reply)

Papacy Greater Than Presidency? / Forgiveness / Rejected, But Rising Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.