Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

God Should Remember Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / God Should Remember Me (706 Views)

17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life / Salary: Can You Remember What You Did With Your First Salary? / 21 Things To Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Should Remember Me by pinaroll: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2008
i am tired of being single at over 30
Re: God Should Remember Me by hillsay: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2008
God is so faithful; He never sleeps nor slumbers. He knows you by your name and He has called you. He knows what you are going thru and surely, He is faithful to see your hesrt desires come to fulfilment.
Cast your eyes upon Him, look fully into /his face; He loves you and He wants you to know that.
He makes all things beautiful in His time.
Its going to be beautiful for you soon. Keep ur eyes on Him and away fro the world.
Re: God Should Remember Me by luvus: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2008
hi dear

i am 33yr single male and i am happy that doesnt mean i may not marry. any way i want u to take heart she will come

(1) (Reply)

If You Find Out That You Can Do A Thing, What Should You Do? / Invitation To Attend Harris Phillips’ Seminars And Timetable / Chemical Engr.or Petroleum Engr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.