Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? (776 Views)

Latest Naija Music - Download Here / Davido Ft. Sina Rambo – Overseas (VIDEO PREMIERE) / Big U.S Artist Wanna Colabo With Naija Don Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? by Bgal(f): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2008
I was really up-to-date with Naija hits when I was in Nigeria. Since we left, I have been totally outdated. I mean, I didn't even know of TuFace's incident until this year when a friend in Nigeria sms'd me. I totally love Psquare but I can't buy any of their albums, I can only rely on Youtube. This is really upsetting. I took the music industry in Naija for granted while I was in Nigeria. Now I miss the music so much. Classic case of ''you never know what you're missing till its gone''. Any tips on how to stay current?
Re: How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? by almondjoy(f): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2008
Tell ma relatives to send me the latest "interesting" songs.  They already know what I like so they just purchase them and keep them till someone's coming over. kiss

Since Naija songs are not mainstream overseas, you can never keep up with them unless you have help from Nigeria.
Re: How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? by mishooo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
Re: How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? by funkybaby(f): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster

There is a guy on this forum with the username 'lalaboi'. You can run a search on nairaland on him or you might him at the 'official naija music request' thread. He has a folder permanently on esnips that is loaded with current and old songs from naija artists. I do find it very handy anytime am not in naija. You can download songs from the folder, save them on your system or burn them on a CD.
Re: How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? by 9ja4eva: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2008
Internet through sites like Nairaland
Re: How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? by dami9ja(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2008
@funkybaby, Did u say lalaboi? I fink i know dat guy, We b padi 4 1 chat site lyk that cos he's a true blue. How can i get hold of that folder?
Re: How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? by 9ja4eva: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? by dami9ja(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2008
@9ja4eva, thanks a bunch mahn!
Re: How Do You Stay Up-to-date With Naija Music When You're Overseas? by iice(f): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
9ja4eva:

Internet through sites like Nairaland

Ditto, and friends too, though not so so up-to-date. . .i get by

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Instrumentalists / Zain Adverts / 50 Cent Has Cancelled Releasing Before I Self Destrust No Release At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.