Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com (1396 Views)

Nigerian Sites Now Redirects To .ng / Nigeria's First Email Service Naij.com / Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
If you want to visit Yahoo with Nigeria IP, it will redirect you to my.naij.com, but if use a VPN which indicate a foreigh IP, you will get to Yahoo direct. I notice these HACK yesterday when i wanted to login to my Yahoomail account.
Re: Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com by soloqy: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Are you using Etisalat?

They are doing it through Etisalat. No other network has that problem yet.
Re: Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com by ProGSM(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2013
Were they paid to do this? This is very funny.
Re: Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com by apicraig: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2013
C_Collins: If you want to visit Yahoo with Nigeria IP, it will redirect you to my.naij.com, but if use a VPN which indicate a foreigh IP, you will get to Yahoo direct. I notice these HACK yesterday when i wanted to login to my Yahoomail account.

Hmm... looks like naij is crooking its way to the top, from Nairaland to Yahoo redirection. undecided See this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1206190/nairaland.com-redirecting-my.naij.com-etisalat
Re: Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2013
soloqy: Are you using Etisalat?

They are doing it through Etisalat. No other network has that problem yet.

Yeah, i am using Etisalat.
Re: Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com by mrkels(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Naij.com did not and certainly CANNOT hack yahoo. So change your tittle. It has got to do with your etisalat phone and their network . There was a thread about this problem that hit the front page some days ago.
Re: Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com by UncleJJ(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2013
if you have this problem. Your computer is infected - your DNS is proly sick.

If ur on windows try ---- > windows key + R , then type cmd.exe , then type " ipconfig /flushdns " without the quotes.

Dump your crap, antivirus with fake keys and sh.it. Grab Microsoft essential if you have an original copy of windows or manage "avast" (free version).

if that doesnt work - try superantispyware or malwarebytes.
Re: Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com by JummyBy: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2013
angry lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. / Hi There Here Is A New Hosting Company / What's The Best Foreign Web Host You Know? Share Your Thought!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.