Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

To Psquare Fans: What Would You Do If Psquare Broke Up Or They Got Married? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Psquare Fans: What Would You Do If Psquare Broke Up Or They Got Married? (2016 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Psquare Fans: What Would You Do If Psquare Broke Up Or They Got Married? by Bgal(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2008
So, you're a Psquare fan. What would you do if Peter and/or Paul got married? Or if they broke up? I love them because they're great dancers, have a great voice and they're single. Why do you love Psquare? And how would you react if they got married?

Re: To Psquare Fans: What Would You Do If Psquare Broke Up Or They Got Married? by Emad(f): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2008
i would not have a problem if they got married
But i will have a SERIOUS problem if they broke up
they will definitely LOOSEEEEEE me as a fan
Honestly speaking, even if their individual music is good
We know them as P 2 so there is not perter without Paul and no paul without Peter
end of story

(1) (Reply)

Segzy Kunle: What Do You Think Ladies? / Nigerian Comedian Ay Gets N60 Million Endorsement Deal / Whether We Hate Snakes Or Love Them, One Thing That Can’t Be Denied Is Their Bea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.