Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Twice Last Week - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Twice Last Week (1278 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Like Saying Things Twice? / 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand / Patience Jonathan English When She Arrived Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twice Last Week by diddy4(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2006
Two men drove to a gas station for a fill-up because they heard about a contest being offered by the station topatrons who purchase a full tank of gas.? When they went inside to pay, the men asked the attendant about the contest.

"If you win, you're entitled to free sex," said the attendant.

"How do we enter?" asked the first man.

"Well, I'm thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess right, you win free sex."

"O.K. I guess 7," said the first man.

"Sorry, I was thinking of 8," replied the attendant. "Come back soon and try again"

The next week, the two men returned to the same station to get gas. When they went inside to pay, the second man asked the attendant if the contest was still going on.

"Sure," replied the attendant. "I'm thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess right. You win free sex."

"2" said the second man

"Sorry, I was thinking of 3," replied the attendant. "Come back soon and try again."

As they walked back to the car, the first man said to the second man,"You know, I'm beginning to think this contest is rigged."

"No way," said the second man. "My wife won twice last week."
Re: Twice Last Week by sade511(f): 10:45pm On May 04, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Twice Last Week by kajad(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2006
shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Twice Last Week by doshbass(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2006
hahahha undecided
Re: Twice Last Week by micklplus(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2006
Shuooo ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked twice last week? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Twice Last Week by spikelord(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2006
grin grin grin His wife won twice last week
Re: Twice Last Week by rasque(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2006
Twice last week shocked shocked shocked
Re: Twice Last Week by Z4M4eva(f): 9:33am On May 11, 2006
l.o.l
Re: Twice Last Week by geeman(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2006
dats d dumbest man alive

cool

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Be Single / Lie Detector et al / A Wise Son;wiser Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.