Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ever Heard Wizkid Rap ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ever Heard Wizkid Rap ? (1272 Views)

Ever Heard Wizkid Rap? Download This New Track By Wizkid - That's Me / Have You Ever Heard Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ever Heard Wizkid Rap ? by Vickyiests2: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2013
Wizzy!!! Konvict toh bad, and ‘technically’ EME boy still. The new joint features R2Bees, and will definitely be big hit in Naija, Ghana, and another country that exists in Africa. the tittle is That’s Me ft. Paedae of R2Bees

Not sure how old the song is, but it’s hot! The track sees WizKid jump on some rap tinz.

Check on it. Heavy Things.

Download here People : http://gidibase.com/wizkid-thats-me-ft-paedae-of-r2bees/
Re: Ever Heard Wizkid Rap ? by itubosungmail(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2013
Vickyiests2: Wizzy!!! Konvict toh bad, and ‘technically’ EME boy still. The new joint features R2Bees, and will definitely be big hit in Naija, Ghana, and another country that exists in Africa. the tittle is That’s Me ft. Paedae of R2Bees

Not sure how old the song is, but it’s hot! The track sees WizKid jump on some rap tinz.

Check on it. Heavy Things.

Download here People : http://gidibase.com/wizkid-thats-me-ft-paedae-of-r2bees/

he started out as a rapper before switching to dance hall. so i aint suprised
Re: Ever Heard Wizkid Rap ? by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2013

(1)

Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. / VIDEO: Davido Ft. Olamide – 'the Money' (download) / Download Ajikawo Ft Gbovo Ft Godwillow - Ponron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.