Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Top Slangs Presently Used In Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Slangs Presently Used In Unilag (654 Views)

20 Popular Slangs Used By University Students In Nigeria / Common French Words Used In English / Your University/Alma Mater Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Slangs Presently Used In Unilag by tobeerichie(m): 2:20am On Feb 27, 2013
TOP SLANGS PRESENTLY USED IN UNILAG
University of Lagos, UNILAG is a great citadel of learning in the country. The school is tagged ‘The Nations Pride’ and ‘Institution of First Choice. All these account for the charisma that envelope any ‘Akokite’.
A funny aspect of the student life on campus is the way slangs are being fabricated .I have carefully selected the top slangs presently used on campus. Guys generally encode things they say on campus and its always fun when they use these terms.
As you carefully go through the slangs and their meanings, make sure you note a slang if it relates to you *winks…. Lol..
SKREP: This is a term that is used to refer to unilag girl that is either ugly or dirty. Example: That babe we saw at Makama Hall is a Skrep.
BALA: This term is a reserved one. It is used when a guy makes love to a girl. Example: Jide has Bala Sharon.
QUAV: Touching the bosom of a Unilag babe. Example: I saw Babs Quaving Deborah
SHALKADO: This is exclamatory word used when a strange or Epic event happens. Example : Ben comes to his hostel room and tells his roomates “ I just Were Intimate with a female lecturer”…….The whole room shouts Shalkado!
FADE: This is a term used when guys wanna tell someone he is unwanted in a place. Example: Fade away from here you silly boy.
OFFICE: Used when a guy buys ‘chicken and chips’ for a girl on campus. Example: Kunle just office girl from faculty of arts .
FAMZING: Used to describe a guy that tries to attach himself to big things on campus. Example: Emeka is a very poor guy, he is just famzing about .
Bleep BOY: This refers to a guy that acts like a slave to girl on campus. It can also be used to refer to a sly guy i.e a guy that does things at the back of his friends. Example: Martins is a Bleep boy, can you imagine he his always helping his girlfriend to carry her bag around campus.
DJANGO: A guy that is overwhelmingly endowed. Example: Shade almost fainted when Obinna pulled off his boxers and she saw his Django.
WANCKING: This refers to a guy self-servicing. Example: I saw Gbenga wancking in the bathroom.
NEZO: This is an exclamation used when an unusual statement is made. Example: A dulling guy, Femi says to his friends “ I am gonna pop five bottles of Hernessy at the club today”…. His friends shout Nezo!.
OLERE: This refers to a very short babe. Example: Dis you sdee that Olere babe from Moremi hall that just walked by.
SAILOR: This term refers to guys on campus who do not wear boxers. Example: Kunmi is a sailor.
SET P: This is a term used when a guy and girl are having a romantic session. Example: I will set p with that sexy babe in Emerald today.
Bance: This is the name of a Burkina faso player. It is used on campus to refer to an ugly guy.
rooster BLOCKER: This term is used to refer to a party spoiler. Example: As I was about to kiss that girl, that rooster blocker of a guy entered the room and messed up the whole thing.
I hope you really got a view of all this slangs. The slangs are not directed towards anyone, its just for fun
Ciao…………..

click here for more
http://www.wakapass.com/category/jokes/

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading Of Jamb Scores / Unijos Post Utme.. / Admission Without JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.