Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,026 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sports Drama: Keshi's Public Apology To Nff - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Drama: Keshi's Public Apology To Nff (495 Views)

World Cup: Courtney Dike Rejects $7000 Bonus To NFF / Nigeria’s Football Drama: CAS Upturns Fifa’s Directive To NFF / Maigari Tenders Resignation Letter To NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sports Drama: Keshi's Public Apology To Nff by joyli: 3:24am On Feb 27, 2013
SPORTS DRAMA: KESHI'S PUBLIC APOLOGY TO NFF

In a live call-in programme on Supersport, Super Eagles coach Steven Keshi disclosed that his sack letter was already typed and prepared for him 4 months ago. He said:

“I know for sure the letter was there, the letter was waiting before Nations Cup after we won 6-1 against Liberia in Calabar.It wasn’t from my president, not from the board of the federation, but from one or two other people.We were not told directly but the speculations were all over the place for some time. I kept hearing the same thing at the Nations Cup".

The show took another dimension when Keshi surprisingly began speaking in tongues with an apology to NFF President, Aminu Maigari . He publicly apologized over the embarrassment he brought to the federation at the end of the AFCON tournament in South Africa.

If I did something that they (NFF) didn’t like, then I say I’m sorry. If I did hurt (Aminu) Maigari (NFF President) by my action, then I’m sorry.”

Someone in this forum had said if Keshi knew he was going to rescind his resignation, he shouldn't have cut short our celebration in the first place LOL!! . What is your opinion? —

(1) (Reply)

American Used Samsung Galaxy 10.1 16gb Wifi Version / Champions League Quarter Finals / West Ham United Confirmed As Olympic Stadium Tenants Under 99-year Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.