Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Left In Hell For 23 Minutes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Left In Hell For 23 Minutes (574 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Left In Hell For 23 Minutes by sidespin: 4:00am On Feb 27, 2013
LEFT IN HELL FOR 23 MINUTES

DESOLATE IN HELL
I was now outside the cell and I looked this direction and as I looked this way I could see there was flames of fire, about 10 miles away from me. I knew it was 10 miles. And a pit of fire, about 3 miles across, had flames that lit up the skyline enough to see the landscape of Hell just a little bit.

The darkness was so heavy; it just eats up any light. But there was enough to just see some of the skyline. It was all brown and desolate! I mean absolutely not one green leaf, not anything of life of any kind, just stone, dirt and black sky, and smog in the skylight. The flames were really high, so I could see it.

There is no life whatsoever in Hell. It is so strange to be in a world where there is no life. Here we enjoy trees and fresh air, but there it is absolutely all dead.

(HEAT)
The heat was so intense, you can even describe it. It says in Deuteronomy 32:24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.

Jude 1:7
as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Psalm 11:6 Upon the wicked He will rain coals; Fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.
That's what is going on in Hell, it is so hot. All these things should kill you, but you don't die! You had to keep enduring all these things. I wanted peace of mind, to get away from the screams and to get out of there. It's like when you want to go home at night, when you had a rough day, you just want peace of mind. But there you endured all the screaming and all the torment. And you never ever get away from it, ever. In Isaiah 57:21 it says: "There is no peace," Says my God, “for the wicked.” You are also naked in Hell. It is just another thing to have to endure. Shame! In Ezekiel 32:24 it talks about shame in the pit. God sees into Hell, so it is observable to Him. But also you are naked in Hell, just another thing you have to go through.

(DRY)
There is no water in Hell, at all, no water. There's no humidity in the air and no water of any kind. It is so dry; you are desperate for a drop of water, just one. Just like the scripture says in Luke 16:23-24, And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. “Then he cried and said, ‘’Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’’
Abraham said, "Son remember", and then he went on to talk about his brothers. He wanted him to just dip the tip of his finger in water, just to get one drop. That would have been precious, one drop, but you never, ever get a drop. It's hard to imagine how dry your mouth is. If you can imagine doing a marathon run through Death Valley and having cotton in your mouth and staying there for days, and it just continues like that, just dry, absolute, desperate for a drop of water.
Another thing this scripture revealed to me was we knew there was a great gulf fixed between them, in Hell; between Paradise and Hades. And the rich man saw Abraham far off. In the natural, how could he recognize Lazarus and Abraham? First of all he never met Abraham and then to see someone that faraway, you wouldn't really know who they were. But there are just certain things you know in Hell. You understand, like I was saying, the depths, how far away and so forth.

Then one of the demons grabbed me, and drug me back into the cell and began all these torments again, which I really hate to talk about, because I don't like to have to re-live the torment. They began to crush my skull. One demon grabbed me and tried to crush my head. I was screaming and begging for mercy, but no mercy! About this time they each grabbed an arm and a leg and were about to tear off my legs and my arms. I thought, "I can't endure this, I can't endure this!" (Wiese B.)

Friends, be at peace with God. Live right. Walk in LOVE. Get born again. Live with the consciousness of eternity. Don’t be fooled. I love you!
Re: Left In Hell For 23 Minutes by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nice horror film.you should be a movie director
Re: Left In Hell For 23 Minutes by enilove(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
Segeggs: Nice horror film.you should be a movie director

So was it in the days of Noah.
They never believed him.

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of God Is Greater ................. / Sovereign Protection Of God / Holy Death: 4 Die In T.B. Joshua’s Church During Stampede For Holy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.