Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Broadcasting Frequency Of Praiseworld Radio, Lagos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Broadcasting Frequency Of Praiseworld Radio, Lagos (1684 Views)

Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission / How Do I Make An Announcement On Radio Lagos For An Item I forgot On A Bus / Eko FM and Radio Lagos Go Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broadcasting Frequency Of Praiseworld Radio, Lagos by Osumare2013: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2013
Please, I need someone to help me with the broadcasting frequency of PRAISEWORLD RADIO, LAGOS. I know it's not worth creating a thread, but I think this' the fastest way to get a quick answer. I've tried googling it, but the frequency isn't coming up, even the Radio's own website didn't site the frequency.

Please help me with an answer. WHAT IS THE BROADCASTING FREQUENCY OF PRAISEWORLD RADIO, LAGOS
Re: Broadcasting Frequency Of Praiseworld Radio, Lagos by Osumare2013: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
Osumare2013: Please help me with an answer. WHAT IS THE BROADCASTING FREQUENCY OF PRAISEWORLD RADIO, LAGOS
Pls I need an answer
Re: Broadcasting Frequency Of Praiseworld Radio, Lagos by Mysterysaint001(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2013
Osumare2013: Please, I need someone to help me with the broadcasting frequency of PRAISEWORLD RADIO, LAGOS. I know it's not worth creating a thread, but I think this' the fastest way to get a quick answer. I've tried googling it, but the frequency isn't coming up, even the Radio's own website didn't site the frequency.

Please help me with an answer. WHAT IS THE BROADCASTING FREQUENCY OF PRAISEWORLD RADIO, LAGOS
Baba I know this is a totally unrelated thread and post but please can u help me check this result? God bless. 36208194JC
Re: Broadcasting Frequency Of Praiseworld Radio, Lagos by Toliano: 11:18pm On May 05, 2013
Praiseworld Radio is an online gospel radio station. You can tune in by logging to their website www.praiseworldradio.com all day every day. You can listen from any internet enabled device, or download their android and blackberry apps as well. It is a great station. If you really like good gospel music and programming, then I warn you: you just might get addicted o.

So the answer to your question may be: www.praiseworldradio.com dassall! LOL

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Leke Lee - Sexy In The Game / MAGIX Music Maker 2015 Premium Software Key / MUSIC: Akon Ft. D’banj – Frosh (full Track)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.