Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Successful Deals On Nairaland - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Successful Deals On Nairaland (930 Views)

Black Friday Deals On Bags And Bracelets / Hottest Deals On Micostar Mall / Amazing Clearance Deals On Micostar Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Deals On Nairaland by holluwai(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Let's share our experience on business deals that have gone well on nairaland. Let me start with myself,I have done a couple of deals but the last one was with mikkyangel. I ordered for a device from him,I made an initial payment for booking and with a week and few days the device arrived here and I went to pick it up. Asides the timming being almost perfect,the device was exactly what I expected. Let's hear about yours and please restrict your comments to basically successful deals! Thanks
Re: Successful Deals On Nairaland by 0Dynamic0(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2013
I ordered for an iphone4 via victoriousvic, and he delivered it, though it was actually delivered a day after he had promised but it was intact, just as it was.

(1) (Reply)

The Breakthrough!!!!!!!!!!! / Urgent Request: Large Quantities Of Eggs To Buy Regularly / Do Internet Marketing WFH Models Works? Some Promise $5000 Per Day, Tru?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.