Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Good Scripts For Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Good Scripts For Nollywood (878 Views)

Nollywood At 20; What Advice Do You Have For Nollywood Film makers? / Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Scripts For Nollywood by torture: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2008
I have scripts that can be useful to nollywood.Any contact ideas please.
Re: Good Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2008
Logline?
Re: Good Scripts For Nollywood by anneanu(f): 4:28pm On May 30, 2008
please what is logline?
Re: Good Scripts For Nollywood by Sisikill: 2:55am On May 31, 2008
A Blind Preacher falls in love with a reputed LovePeddler after she saves him from church members who are planning his death.

That's a logline.

The purpose of a logline is to tell what your story is in the most intersting way in 2 mins or less or in no more that 25 words.
Having a very catchy logline can be the difference between pitching screenplay success and failure.

@ Poster
Best of Luck. . .hopefully your will be the screenplay that will bring a chance to the industry. No part 2, 3, 4, 5 I presume? tongue
Re: Good Scripts For Nollywood by powerofmap(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2008
So Da Prof whats the problem pre-production, post-productions,Editing e.t.c or is it a general problem?

Wats cooking miss ya online Prof.
Re: Good Scripts For Nollywood by GODISSON: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2008
HEY!

NOLLYWOOD DOESN'T NEED ANY QUACK SCRIPTWRITERS

SO, AS A SO CALLED SCRIPTWRITER, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY CALL A LOG LINE.

SHAME ON YOU!

i am sure, you are the type of people that write all those "boring to death" movies.

A bad script and a Worse Producer + A novice Directorn = A VERY BAD THING CALLED A MOVIE!

My advice to you is that you is that you find something else to do, go into music or something else.
Re: Good Scripts For Nollywood by jemit(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2008
GODISSON:

HEY!

NOLLYWOOD DOESN'T NEED ANY QUACK SCRIPTWRITERS

SO, AS A SO CALLED SCRIPTWRITER, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY CALL A LOG LINE.

SHAME ON YOU!

i am sure, you are the type of people that write all those "boring to death" movies.

A bad script and a Worse Producer + A novice Directorn = A VERY BAD THING CALLED A MOVIE!

My advice to you is that you is that you find something else to do, go into music or something else.

and u are

(1) (Reply)

Sherlock Holmes - Robert Downey Jr & Jude Law Gave It Their Best / Full Nominees List For AMAA Awards 2013 / Dancing Chicken Commercial Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.