Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Become A Facebook Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Become A Facebook Celebrity (586 Views)

See What A FACEBOOK User Posted About DAGRIN Vs OLAMIDE / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Facebook Celebrity by Orikinla(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Now you can become a Facebook celebrity on TV by turning your Facebook news feed into a TV Show.

How it Works
Your Show takes your Facebook newsfeed and produces a fun, personal TV show that includes items like Top Videos, Top Status Awards and birthdays. By looking at things like location check-ins and tags on photographs, Social Studios' algorithms can determine which posts people will care most about based on who they spend time with in real life and on Facebook. Each show is a few minutes long and completely personal, bringing Facebook pages to life for a new "lean-back" experience.

"As a producer and an actress, I always keep my eye on the next wave of innovation," said Noa Tishby, Social Studios' advisor and host of Your Show. "The Social Studios team has created a brand new way to enjoy Facebook using a TV-like format. In my view, this is just the beginning of a new kind of reality TV and I'm excited to be a part of it," said Tishby.

Join our public beta by using Google Chrome and clicking here: https://apps.facebook.com/yourshow .

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince To Perform Alongside Beenie Man In Rwanda / Psy Now Face Of Korean Cosmetics Brand And Postal Stamps / Kemi Olunloyo & Her Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.