Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Should Your Lover Or Your Parents Pick Your Calls? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Lover Or Your Parents Pick Your Calls? (561 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Your Lover Or Your Parents Pick Your Calls? by Laitesmart(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
At a particular age, every individual is free to gain his own freedom. One of such freedom is using your own phone in making and receiving calls of different modalities with no interference...
I called my new girl today and discovered that her mum has got the same sonorous voice as her. I thought i was speaking with my gal until her mum, after listening to all my beautiful jargons, told me she had gone out. I felt embarassed.
The question is should your lover or your parents have the free will to receive your calls?

(1) (Reply)

Wat's Dre Quota??? / Police Identify Mother Of Baby Trapped In Chinese Sewer Pipe / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.