Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Please Guys I Need Ur Advice On This - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Guys I Need Ur Advice On This (446 Views)

Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Hi Guys,i Need A Cool N Fun Loving Guy 4 A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Ur Advice On This by chilopat: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
This girl has been so good to me, even my brothers say good things about her but I have been hurting her and taking her love for granted since she was de one that initiated it, I use her past against her very often and she has been warning me but I never listen until december 17th 2012, she swore to deal with me. Ever since then I have been begging her for forgiveness, she will say she has forgiven me but still treats me like a piece of rag, she doesn't call me like b4, even when I call she picks my call @ will nd talks to me in a rude manner but she's always saying she doesn't want to break up with me but that if de relationship is no longer ok for me I can leave but for her she won't break up. Am so confused, I don't know what to do
Re: Please Guys I Need Ur Advice On This by chilopat: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
I still love her so much
Re: Please Guys I Need Ur Advice On This by Everest9(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
everyone has his or her weak point find it out and make her understand that you are sorry for behaving the way u normally do and let her know how much you love her and will always love her i believe she will start to behave as she normally do, every woman likes someone who knows how to appreciate good things, so learn how to appreciate good things when they come your way, finally if you really get what you want from a woman it doesn't matter if she started it or not
Re: Please Guys I Need Ur Advice On This by Prowizy2(m): 1:01am On Feb 28, 2013
Sorry 2 say diz buh it serves u ryt.. U were takin advantage of her luv.. Now u need her & shez actin funny towards u.. U'VE NOT SEEN ANTYN YET.
Re: Please Guys I Need Ur Advice On This by chilopat: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2013
This happened since december, I just don't believe she will come back to her senses again, I travelled all de way frm p/h to lag to see her face to face cos we've been talking on fone all this while but she rather grew more angry seeing me, I rilly irritate this girl now, she said she won't break up cos I will be telling my friends she left me but I think I have to do de break up myself, am a very emotional person, I can't take this anymore, she insults me @ will, dis respects me and all that, always telling me I don't have sense, she doesn't believe I have changed, I guess I have to move on. I don't want to die b4 my time.
Re: Please Guys I Need Ur Advice On This by chilopat: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2013
She has sworn never to tell me anything about her life dealings again, she travels out of de country without telling me, she came to lag to do what I don't knw, she doesn't call me again, when I call she rain insults on me, I can see de handwriting so clearly, she won't take me back again, I'll proceed and take that bold step cos its affecting me health wise, emotionally and otherwise. Am fed up, its too much for me to take abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Daddies Only / Marriage Proposal Ideas For Women / All I Need Is A Girlfriend 4 A Serious Relationship I Never Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.