Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Benefit Of Being A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Benefit Of Being A Christian (519 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefit Of Being A Christian by sidespin: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2013
THE BENEFIT OF BEING A CHRISTIAN

There was this Pastor - Pastor I.K. (name withheld). He was pastoring a church in Ebute Metta. He became my target and his offences were:
1. He disturbed our peace by carrying out early morning calls i.e. preaching in the early hours.
2. He went about with his megaphone and stationed himself at N.° 2 Bus-stop along Akintola Road, Ebute Metta. There he would preach. He would not stop at that but would keep binding demons, etc.
3. In his church he would preach, exposing the works of darkness, after which he started binding demons.
4. He prayed a lot.
5. He was always singing and praising God.

I sent my messengers to him but they could not kill him so I decided to carry out the mission myself. On the said day, I saw him walking along the new G.R.A. A thing worth mentioning here about this Pastor is: any time we went for him, we would see pillars of cloud by his right and left hands, walking along with him, so these hindered us. But this particular day I saw nothing, so I was doubly sure my mission would be very successful. I commanded rain to fall to enable me to strike him with thunder. The rain started and the thundering began. All the trees in the area started losing their branches, but this Pastor was singing joyfully. I still remember the chorus: “In Jesus Name every knee shall bow.”

As he continued with this chorus the rain stopped, the thundering ceased. There appeared immediately two angels, one of each side, with flaming swords. Their eyes and the swords were like flames of fire. Then a strong wind carried me away and I found myself in another town! In fact I was baffled, but because we were so hardened, what I said was: “This man has escaped again!” The Pastor did not know the spiritual war that was fought on his behalf. So, you can see, the child of God
is well secured. When the Bible says: “Nothing shall by any means hurt you,” it means what it says!

The second testimony is about a Christian who boarded the same taxi with me. He was very zealous and started distributing Gospel tracts inside taxi. When he gave me the tract I rejected it. He started preaching. So I became disturbed and knocked him with the ring on my finger. That was to kill him.

This boy shouted: “The blood of Jesus!” Immediately lightning and fire and an angel appeared. A strong wind again removed me with great force out of the taxi and into the thick jungle. Had it not been that I was a man backed by evil powers I could have got lost in the jungle. The Christian did not know the war that went on his behalf. All he knew, including the other passengers, was that I had disappeared from the taxi!

The name of Jesus or the Blood of Jesus in the mouth of the believer sends out fire etc. The Scripture says: “The Name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe” (Proverbs 18: 10). Dear reader, if you are a child of God, remember that God has magnified His word above all His name (Emmanuel Eni)
Re: The Benefit Of Being A Christian by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2013
Na talespin them suppose call you not sidespin

The way you spin all these fairytales about christianty eh.....
Re: The Benefit Of Being A Christian by justaqad(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Logicboy03: Na talespin them suppose call you not sidespin

The way you spin all these fairytales about christianty eh.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my belle wan burst
Re: The Benefit Of Being A Christian by nokia3310: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
“Nothing shall by any means hurt you,”
The bolded above caught my attention. All these stories are without evidence/proofs to back them up. I live in the north, Kaduna State to be precised. I've witnessed incidents where churches were under attack, neither jesus nor yahweh was there for his people. From the year 2000 till date over a thousand churches have been destroyed by the jihadists, not mentioning the number of worshipers that perished along, why did yahweh failed to protect these people or are they not his people?
You guys should better wake up and face the reality Even if there is a god, he has NO INFLUENCE in what is happening in our world

(1) (Reply)

This Month Is Your Month Of Solutions. / The Parable Of The Tax Collector And The Pharisee / The World Is Not Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.