Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nokia PC Suite To LG PC Suite - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nokia PC Suite To LG PC Suite (1541 Views)

Blackberry Pc Suite / How To Browse On Your Laptop Free Using Nokia Pc Suite. / Pc Suite For Techno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia PC Suite To LG PC Suite by Gogat: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2013
pls hw can i change nokia pc suite to lg pc suite i nid help on that
Re: Nokia PC Suite To LG PC Suite by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2013
Gogat: pls hw can i change nokia pc suite to lg pc suite i nid help on that

No, you can't change a Nokia PC suite software to LG PC suite software. Unless you want to uninstall the former and install the latter or install both on your PC. Please note that a "Nokia" PC suite software is different from "LG" PC suite software. These are two different vendors.
Re: Nokia PC Suite To LG PC Suite by Maleeq(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2013
Gogat: pls hw can i change nokia pc suite to lg pc suite i nid help on that
Have you tried "abracadabra"? grin

@kunletiwoo has answered you basically. Nokia PC suite cannot be "changed" to LG's suite. You would have to get the installation media for the LG suite for installation specifically.
Follow the instruction on the official LG website here to get the PC suite for your phone. You will need to provide your phone model number to access the suite.

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easily Get Laptop Motherboard And Components. / Stellar Data Recovery Professional 8.0 (windows) / 2gig Nvidea Graphics, 8gig Ram, 500gig Hard Disk for 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.