Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? (2393 Views)

"When You Are Living But Already Dead" / Drake : Don't Worry Guys ... Meek's Already Dead!!! / Reincarnation?? 6 Celebrities That Looks Exactly Like People In History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? by Lilonion: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2013
Nolly top veteran enebeli enebuwa lost his life on a tuesday at a hospital in india, the icon which was said to have suffered from stroke for over a year finally slept off, brought great grief to all nigerians.

Imagine a popular
Nigerian actress, Bisi
Komolafe died a day
before new year, whose burial brought together so many icons in the movie industry. She was not privileged to see 2013.

A popular musician and a Nigerian Representative
in Big brother Africa,
Goldie died on Valentine's
day after a great tour in the u.s and presence at the 55th grammy award annual ceremony.

Before the news of Goldie's death could die down, another Nollywood Actor and producer, Collins Chukwu Died in
Abuja Hospital after a
brief illness, barely a
week after.
The following morning,
Monday, a Nigerian
Former Super Eagles
defender, Okey Isima was announced dead by his close friends. As if these deaths were not enough, Nigerians were thrown into another shock and painful loss of another Nollywood Actor, Justus
Esiri last Tuesday.

But the bitter truth is that someone else is in the hospital right now
struggling for life.
Somebody can't read this. There is someone
breathing his/her last
breath at the moment, but the Lord has given you a better life.
You are Alive and kicking today. Is it because you
are special? Think twice
and Appreciate God and
His unconditional love for you.
We decree to your life at this moment of time, that:
what is killing others will not kill you
what is affecting others
will not affect you
the road that some
people passed and die,
you will pass through it
and be save
your name will be
spiritually changed to
success and favour
throughout 2013 you will not know sorrow
And you will see 2014
among the living.

Source: http://www.bookloaded.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=356
Re: 6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? by prettyrich(f): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2013
Amen.
Re: 6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? by Goodcare(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2013
Mr. death is like jedijedi he hsa no respect nor regards for anybody including the person reading this and even the one typing self ......

But the fact is do good and always pray for forgiveness, i never pray for any one should go now shaa.....but for those that have gone we love you BUT Christ Love you more cry
Re: 6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? by latiephwald(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
now Damoshe again!
Re: 6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? by Dondbuzor: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
......ask tb joshua
Re: 6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? by oluwadare26(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2013
Hw can u b asking tho "the next"? Are u praying 4 their death? Well, the next is YOU... Tell me how u just fell
Re: 6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? by Destindave(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Shakes my head!
Re: 6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? by roseisaac(f): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
PLS AM NEW HERE.I NEED GUD FRIENDS MALE ND FEMALE U CAN EMAIL ME.rose_isaac@yahoo.com,am rosie by name.PLS AM NEW HERE.I NEED GUD FRIENDS MALE ND FEMALE U CAN EMAIL ME.rose_isaac@yahoo.com,am rosie by name.PLS AM NEW HERE.I NEED GUD FRIENDS MALE ND FEMALE U CAN EMAIL ME.rose_isaac@yahoo.com,am rosie by name.
Re: 6 Celebrities Already Dead, Who Is Next? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:10am On Mar 08, 2013
rose isaac: PLS AM NEW HERE.I NEED GUD FRIENDS MALE ND FEMALE U CAN EMAIL ME.rose_isaac@yahoo.com,am rosie by name.PLS AM NEW HERE.I NEED GUD FRIENDS MALE ND FEMALE U CAN EMAIL ME.rose_isaac@yahoo.com,am rosie by name.PLS AM NEW HERE.I NEED GUD FRIENDS MALE ND FEMALE U CAN EMAIL ME.rose_isaac@yahoo.com,am rosie by name.

Young lady pls this is no dating site grin.

desist from doing this , else the likes of born2fu.ck, I love toto die and Mr cork will all take advantage of ur gullibility.

There are no smiling faces on here grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Minister Congratulates Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke / Emma Stone Debuts Short Bob Haircut / Meet Devil Man With Black Eyeballs, Horns Rejected By His Catholic Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.