Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

MCITP: Server Admin/mcsa 2012 - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / MCITP: Server Admin/mcsa 2012 (717 Views)

Mcitp Dumps / Mcitp Videos And Dumps: / Ccnp,mcse,mcitp,a+,ccna Latest Dumps And Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MCITP: Server Admin/mcsa 2012 by topman4(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
As an IT Professional, will like to ask the expert in the house abt the Microsoft certification to settle for.
Am thinking of taking my exams this year by God grace and will like to seek advice of every IT person, MCITP: Server Admin cerrification will be retired in June 2013, should i still go for it considering the fact that most company dont use it now or just write the upgraded one which is MCSA 2012 because am already on a training on Windows Server 2012
Professional advice please
Re: MCITP: Server Admin/mcsa 2012 by ayokenny37(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Do u know its not so easy to upgrade server versions here in naija?

Advice: why not start mcitp server admin 2008 just 3 exams, 640, 642 n 646.

Then u can upgrade to 2012 later cos most coys in naija use server 2008. Dnt b suprised dt some still use 2003 sef.

topman4: As an IT Professional, will like to ask the expert in the house abt the Microsoft certification to settle for.
Am thinking of taking my exams this year by God grace and will like to seek advice of every IT person, MCITP: Server Admin cerrification will be retired in June 2013, should i still go for it considering the fact that most company dont use it now or just write the upgraded one which is MCSA 2012 because am already on a training on Windows Server 2012
Professional advice please
Re: MCITP: Server Admin/mcsa 2012 by topman4(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2013
thank you so much for your advice and info. But as a matter of fact, if i can use Server 12 effectively, i shldnt av any problem in 03 and 08. Yes where i work before dey use 2003 dnt knw if they ab upgrade. But am talking abt d cer tification since on already on the training.

(1) (Reply)

Web Application Development / Database Management & Administration / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / Training On Unix And Oracle 11g Sql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.