Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

PHOTO: P-square Building Another Mansion In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: P-square Building Another Mansion In Lagos (1130 Views)

Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island / Genevieve Nnaji Buys Multimillion Mansion In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: P-square Building Another Mansion In Lagos by Louis007: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
It has been gathered reliably that the Okoyes are currently building another mansion in ParkView Estate located in the highbrow Ikoyi area of Lagos State.

A rep for the pop stars confirmed this.

We’re told construction of the ‘edifice’ began late last year while Psquare were on their series of African tours.

A recent photo on Jude Okoye’s Instagram page shows him with younger brother Peter Okoye on the new site.

In January 2013, the Okoyes acquired a house in San Franciso.

The twins will be performing in Luanda, Angola on March 2.

I cant post the source cos they.......the URL. Tho its your boy OI*L*PRIN*CEE..com
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: PHOTO: P-square Building Another Mansion In Lagos by mygee33(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Even though the story most likely could be correct but I ll be having my doubts on the picture which seem to have gone through Photo Impact (or thelikes of it.
Re: PHOTO: P-square Building Another Mansion In Lagos by mygee33(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Even though the story most likely could be correct but I ll be having my doubts on the picture which seem to have gone through Photo Impact (or the likes of it).

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Relocates To Middle East With Arab Husband, Wissam Al Mana / Photos: ...could It Have Been Different With Queen Isabella Ayuk MBGN World 2012 / Iyanya And His Real Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.