Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Front Hair Growth - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Front Hair Growth (104002 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Front Hair Growth by HairBuilders: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2015
You can use Sevich hair building fibers to conceal you thin front hair and make it look fuller while you treat it. You can get Sevich on Konga.

Re: Front Hair Growth by HairBuilders: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Hey ladies,

We've found a product to make your chop chop front hair fuller. No need to wait for your front hair to grow to look good. Just use Sevich Hair Building Fiber. You can get one on Konga or Call 09099155388 to get one. Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRDTc7c19s to see how it works.

Re: Front Hair Growth by Fialm: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
emzon:
[color=#000099][/color] pls, I leave at iseyin in oyo state. Hw can I gat the cream and hw mush will it cost me?
Iseyin oro,oro omo egbedi mo ko!!!
Re: Front Hair Growth by meetmal03(f): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Front Hair Growth by Angel196(f): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Godmother:
At park007

That's d best remedy for hair growth ever. I used that in school, though I added Virgin hair frtilizer to mine and my hair grew like weed.

I'm planning to go back to that remedy, as soon as I can get that scarce weed to buy

Really? How does it work?
Re: Front Hair Growth by KikeKnows: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Seriously you guys need to stop wasting yourtime... get your frontal hair back without the stress. I use. Natures Anti-Breakage oil !! Works pretty well

Re: Front Hair Growth by jbblues24(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such killer. angry
Re: Front Hair Growth by Kryptolord: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Have you heard about hair micro blading?
Re: Front Hair Growth by Xenisha: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aloe vera has a similar chemical makeup to keratin, the primary protein found in hair that helps to moisturize, strengthen, and repair damage. The aloe vera plant is also an excellent source of essential amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamins A, C, E, and B-12 , Aloe Vera for hair growth . Together, these health benefits promote hair regrowth, while keeping hair nourished and well-hydrated. It also helps maintain a strong moisture barrier, which is key to keeping hair strands super strong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.