Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Rapper Cam’ron Shows His Fiancee’s Booty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Cam’ron Shows His Fiancee’s Booty (5830 Views)

Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) / Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island / Don Jazzy Goes Shirtless, Shows His 6 Solid Pacs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Cam’ron Shows His Fiancee’s Booty by topeorekoy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
I do not know what Cam'ron is up to. Remember that some weeks back, he posted pictures of himself and model girlfriend Juju making love in the bath tub.

Now the rapper just posted a picture of his GF/fiancee on the bed just in her G-string (Thongs).

I find this very dis-respectful to his Fiancee and to womanhood as a whole.

See the picture at

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/02/rapper-camron-shows-his-fiancees-booty.html

Re: Rapper Cam’ron Shows His Fiancee’s Booty by emperorchedda(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mhenn dat as.s is absolutely great....mk me nearly cu.m
Re: Rapper Cam’ron Shows His Fiancee’s Booty by walad4yhu(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
Smh *hissss*
Re: Rapper Cam’ron Shows His Fiancee’s Booty by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
walad4yhu:
Smh *hissss*
.. yeah ... just like that .. mtchewwww .. i cant see no girl sitting with g strings on

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When Malaysian Guys Decides To Invade Your Wedding. / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / See The Artiste Davido Signed That Is Nothing But Waste Of Money!!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.