Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118825 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by cfours: 4:11am On Mar 01, 2013
These are GANGS not CULTS

cult (klt) n.
a. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
b. The followers of such a religion or sect.
2. A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
3. The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
4. A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.
5.a. Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
b. The object of such devotion.
6. An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

gang 1 (gng) n.
1. A group of criminals or hoodlums who band together for mutual protection and profit.
2. A group of adolescents who band together, especially a group of delinquents.
3. Informal A group of people who associate regularly on a social basis: The whole gang from the office went to a clambake.
4. A group of laborers organized together on one job or under one foreperson: a railroad gang.
5. A matched or coordinated set, as of tools: a gang of chisels.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 4:15am On Mar 01, 2013
^
You are right. But in Nigeria, we use them as synonyms.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by greatgod2012(f): 4:54am On Mar 01, 2013
This cultism.......ehn.....
May d dead rest in peace, and may d remaing living learn from this and shun cultism!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 01, 2013
It even gets sad if he was killed because of woman, 'disrespect' to a rival clan or even because of something so silly....

While our Asian and Western students are working on the next cancer drug, HIV drug, Dementia drug, working on the next Mars landing ship; etc, our own student are busy forming some useless groups and parading themselves as thugs....

You see them forming 'swags' and acting childish...... Mentalities that won't solve their problems or make them rich......

Okay what do you gain joining a 'cult group? I'm sure most answers would be RESPECT.......

Respect wont rid you of diseases, won't make you rich, give you constant power supply, e.t.c. Respect won't shield you if a Country decides to nuke Nigeria... Respect is nothing

What you have in your brain is something.....

You lots joining cult because you want to feel among , be respected and wanna bully should think twice...........

Be pre-occupied with ways you can solve Nigeria's problems.....

Rip

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by playahP(m): 5:17am On Mar 01, 2013
Who no play kush.... He was juss unlucky jor!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by otokx(m): 5:34am On Mar 01, 2013
until we change our mentality, more of these will happen, funny thing is people are here saying rest in peace.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Acidosis(m): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Y u talkin like som1 dat is senseless, som1 is killd nd u talking bout private skools, u must b a retard. I no ppl hv died on dia way 2 these private skools in road accidents. I went 2 unilag nd I graduated so as evri1 I dat I knew, no 1 ws shot. Cultism is a choice, nd hu told u dat u hv 2 b a student b4 u join cults, som aint students. Mayb acid runs in ur vains nd its affectin ur tots

Let me tell you, 98% of campus cultist today were persuaded, f00led, forced and coarsed into cultism...
No one goes to school for the sole reason of joining aye, buccaneer, black bra, daughters of jezebel etc...
Some were frustrated after series of threats and they eventually gave up..

..and mind you, we aren't talking about accident or sickness here... We are talking about CAMPUS CULTISTISM...
Anybody can die...YES! BUT some deaths are preventable..
Would you send your child to a den of cultists and say, afterall, death is inevitable
I remember some broz in the late 90s who dumped their admission letter from Ekpoma.... because as at that time, Ekpoma was like a headquarter for cultists.. and even till DATE.. a large percentage of guys on that campus are cultists...

And saying you graduated safely isn't a new thing...
I also graduated safely and none told/forced me to join (& I'm not surprise anyway, dem wan die¿ ). Though I see them everyday to the extent some nicknamed me Jew man...
BUT Many were confronted (including lecturers) and they joined cos they had NO safer choice! like; are u gonna report to the lecturers when you do not even know who is cultist and whoz not among them?? or the cadets where 100% of them are cultists?? or the police (Na common cultists kill D.P.O few months before I left school),

Now my point is.. ALL these noise we are making here are strange to most (if not ALL) private uni students...
Isn't this is the reason why some of you insult them and call them names like glorified secondary school?
Because the chancellor love his life and that of his students by "camping" (afterall its campus) them in a school...with good security were anybody with no identity is not permitted to walk pass the gate/entry... Unlike our 'GREAT' "they know themselves" where anyone including suicide bombers can enter clandestinely at will like a market square...

I would rather let the acid run in my vein and affect my thought so I can send my wards to Classic private schools...

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Cornel88(m): 5:50am On Mar 01, 2013
RIP

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 01, 2013
otokx: until we change our mentality, more of these will happen, funny thing is people are here saying rest in peace.

Well Said.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 01, 2013
They threw a Dead Body in the Back a Truck Liike That?..Damn LoL
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 01, 2013
.Sharon:
Close shot.
Are you freaking serious? Did you really have to post this photo? like seriously? angry angry

Gosh, pity the people who don't fancy the sight of such gore.

and to think somebody even had the mind to take the photo up close...smdh!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dotmachiaveli(m): 5:59am On Mar 01, 2013
*No'smoke without fire* #The best armor is to keep out of range#
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by toriade: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2013
The "dead" weeps for the dead. In all you do, do good always.....cos you know not the next second.....the bitter truth is we are all on death row and we don't know how it'll come, when? Sooner or later? ......
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Acidosis(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: LOL @ Acidosis running countless times cheesy

e no easy, ibebe smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2013
Cori_corde:

Wow. You sure insult a lot.

Chill.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Sike(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2013
He'd better R.I.P or else... imma re-shot his corpse. He asked for it tho! "Why CULTISM, if you can't live as free as a bird"? Uhm? Abeg Make dem go Bury him sharp sharp jare. Cuz me am tired mehn!!
A VERY BIG LESSON TO THE LEARNERS. sad
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by handson(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Devil is jsut using cultism to deceive innocent people, i prefer to be a begger than to be a cultist, is for jobless guys, no gain , no rest of mind at the ened die like a fowl.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by crackhouse(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2013
students and cultism, na waoo
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2013
Sike: He'd better R.I.P or else... imma re-shot his corpse. He asked for it tho! "Why CULTISM, if you can't live as free as a bird"? Uhm? Abeg Make dem go Bury him sharp sharp jare. Cuz me am tired mehn!!
A VERY BIG LESSON TO THE LEARNERS. sad
Even leart more lesson,among this 3 crazy musician stars ZEEWORLD-Tentenbo,Damilola Damoche-Obotoshe(dead) and Skailey dadubule all hail from agege, the last time I went for their carnival show, this very damilola was the most gentle among them which I even admired, not knowing he was more dangerous ,unlike zeeworld flashy and skailey mental talk, not knowing same Damilola was cultist (maybe not).....

Dre-san(uprising musician also in school) need to learn a lesson this too, those cult will be disturbing uprising stars to join them, I know if Davido enter Lasu, Na him go be head of cult

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ezzye: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2013
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)

and if we dont av d cash
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by luvmijeje(f): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2013
What nonsense! Mods pls ban fubbyy for making a stupid and reckless statement.
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by aronbillz: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2013
brod day lyt?where the hell is the security in this country
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by himclfgud(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2013
sorry for his family, but find out properly...cos he does looks like a cultist shocked to me..confra no dey go for jew! RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.