Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118607 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
azimibraun: If u honour ur mama labour u no go let anybody waste u lk dis for ur mama 2 see. Jst imagine d pain of birthing a child o! Den d child wll say tank u with presentin himself b4 bullets and cameras and social media like dis. My mama push push wll never let me b stupid lk dis o!
How do you know this was his fault? Why are you blaming the victim? Do you have any facts or know something we do not?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Odunharry(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane:
Oh boy, shattap! I asked for photos of fights, if you nor get, waka go.
chaii,i smh 4 u o
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Kassidy90(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
They don't learn from others that's their problem, imagine the pix below shows another brutal killing of a guy named Gbega he was also a final year student or so in ogun state college of heath ijebu, murdered last nov. I always collect these type of pixs to show my younger ones so that dey can kno that CULTISM only CUT life short, anyway may God forgive them their shortcomings.....

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lagusta:

@bolded,

When people spew trash like this I just laaaaffff!!!!

Are you trying to tell me that those private unis have no cult activities Please don't mislead innocent souls!!!

I had a friend who had to transfer from covenant to my school just because of cult activities, he was a management student. another from igbinedion, but he was a 400L medic before transferring, starting from 100L, now he is a doctor....

So please, cut the crap..... RIP damooche, all ogba go miss u cry
You are a bloody liar, and may God deal with you for your lies,

Must you lie cuz u wanna prove a point, No one can ever intimidate you in Covenant University,
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by SIRKOL(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Plsoo my fellow nairalanders we shouldnt just jump into conclusion he may nt be a cultist but has sth dey want 4rm him or just sth else.....dey r very wicked ppl...RiP
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tonee2306: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane: why will u ask of photos,if u are there can u take some shots where u knew fight was going on. Na wa ooo

Did I ask for photos of corpses? Did you not see my first post? You think say I'm sick like you? He said fights were going on or something and I ask for photos.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by streetsoldier1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)

Some federal universities are safe ooooo, I didn't experience any cult scene all through my 5yrs in FUTA, and when people talk about cultism feels like nollywood film to me...maybe after plenty MEE drawings,MTS assigments and fear of failure and close watch fromm fellowsip activites, you'll be too weak to reason existence of cultism....anyways...RIP to the dead #was he a cultist also#?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by SIRKOL(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Plsoo my fellow nairalanders we shouldnt just jump into conclusion he may nt be a cultist but has sth dey want 4rm him or just sth else.....dey r very wicked ppl...RiP cry
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
Damn...that dude got laid out cold...
Look at that hole in his hand...
And in broad day too!

LASU - Only the strong survive
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by avalontony(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
on christ the solid rock i stand
all other ground is sinking sand
all other ground is sinking sand!!!
Cultism is a sinking sand, it can never protect you....it is only jesus that can save....i wish he was right with his maker before crossing over to the other side....RIP man.

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Adufaye(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
.Sharon:
See what one of them was saying on fbk. the guy no even fear him life.
i talk am,as if i knw say e go dy btw Eyie n Aye ,na Eyie e con b
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Questions for Nigerians:

I heard people use voodoo that bounces bullets away?? - how come this guy didn't use that voodoo since he was marked for death

If you ain't about that life, give up - that nyggah's head would've been blown off but his hand was blown off instead...

Life's sweet - stop leading a risky lifestyle!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
omoshie: If he is a fellow cultist, may his soul neva rest in peace, but rot in hell otherwise RIP

Did you say 'fellow'? Are you one of them? Just asking...

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by femlij: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Oga gan o! Why February kan dey vex wit humans? God pls see us thru o. Rip man. Stay away from cultism. Some will not hear.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by phreakabit(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
ofeseluayakata:
How do you know this was his fault? Why are you blaming the victim? Do you have any facts or know something we do not?

You clearly don't know how things work. . . . . Live by the gun, die by the gun.

Still R.I.P. . . I Don't wish this on anyone at all!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by vislabraye(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Men, cultism in LASU has even cooled down. I remember about 10 years ago, there was a week when I heard gun shots every night. In fact the people ahead of me then told me that cultism had reduced.
I've heard a lot of cases of death but I haven't witnessed much. As God would have it, I wasn't always there when they happened.
Funny thing was that someone would be kill in FMS (Faculty of Matchetting Squad) and some times I wouldn't even hear about it except for the next day. My pupsie would usually hear about it before I did.

I was in science dept but the action was in FMS. That's where Tunde Salau, the SUG president was murdered on Feb 13. He instigated the burning of five some months earlier but he didn't escape their revenged.
LASU was very hot. When I was in 100 level, some boys gunned down a student because of his disc man. Very funny when I think of it now. I've also heard of a graduate cultist who was gunned down by LASU gate on his way to work.
Thank God for me. But as bad as LASU was or is, there are several schools hotter than them.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Grow up boiz.... Quit killing urselfs for shit nd joining shit cos shit does not pay. God rest his soul.

Nd wat d hell re d security agents doing about dis animals dat didn't come to skool to learn, nd who d hell supplies them wit ammunitions. This is insane, naija is no freaking jamaica.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Excel23: 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Roland17: PIKIN WEN SAY HIM MAMA NO SLEEP, HOW HIM SEF GO SLEEP?

IF YOU SOW APPLE, YOU WOULD REAP APPLES...YOU REAP WHAT U SOW
how sure are u
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by airmark(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
RIP
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Grow up boiz.... Quit killing urselfs for shit nd joining shit cos shit does not pay. God rest his soul.

Nd wat d hell re d security agents doing about dis animals dat didn't come to skool to learn, nd who d hell supplies them wit ammunitions This is insane, naija is no freaking jamaica.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Osama10(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
I weep for his parents.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by leonshom(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is Unkind to Mankind !

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by phreakabit(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Money no dey inside this useless thing oh! nothing dey am. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by YorubaOmoge: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Gosh stop posting pictures

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dBard: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju: My take on this;

He was most likely a cult member.

This hit was definitely carried out by a rival gang as retribution for a sin he must have committed in the past.

I am surprised that he wasn't packing a gun himself as most marked men do.

Final year cult members who have a history are more likely to be killed.

Reminds me of a case in Rivers State years back when a final year student was killed immediately after he finished his defence. He had anticipated it and had stationed his crew around the hall, but the guys who came for him where hellbent on closing his file that day.. Got hit in the leg with a pump action and then was slowly and painstakingly hacked to pieces.

MORAL LESSON: The wages of sin is surely death.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

seems u attended rsust. I remember that event..
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Soloblincus(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2013
IYA NGBALI: where does he going to?abeg doesn't kill us here.
guy,you funny o. Anyway, cultism is 4 d lily livered. Real men dont indulge in such. They want to belong because they ar nt confident of dia abilities.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by phreakabit(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2013
[size=18pt]You guys should quit posting his private/personal photos. . . . You are evading his privacy, even though he is dead. The one with his mum is uncalled for.[/size]
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by IbileUnited: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2013
I wonder who gave him dat got dat he'll scape through LASU being a Cultist.He suppose to remain neutral as a public figure,a singer.Well....Death is inevitable...R.I.P
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by pseudonomer: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2013
Everybody Dies either you're a so called cult or not.... Don't be quick to judge, you're ain't a saint either... Tell me you haven't harm anybody before.... The City is shedding tears of blood... Who's praying? Or Running?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.