Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Do U Need Someone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do U Need Someone (621 Views)

I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This / How Do U Handle Abused In A Marriage As A Husband? / Sriously Need Someone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Need Someone by naza02: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Goodevening everyone.incase u need someone to help you out with domestic works,you can call one me.I'm an undergaduate who needsa job to keep body and soul together nd also take care of personal needs.please don't ask me why I want to do this cos I'm ready to do anything to finish my studies.here is the no to call 08189544125 thanks.
Re: Do U Need Someone by olumide098(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
you didnt state your location, and ur cv is not there.
Re: Do U Need Someone by naza02: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
I'm in lagos.pls call me so I can tell u everything u want to know.
olumide098: you didnt state your location, and ur cv is not there.
Re: Do U Need Someone by naza02: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2013
Still open
Re: Do U Need Someone by Ivynwa(f): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2013
@naza

You have to be very very very very careful dearie (especially if you are a young lady) in as much as you are looking for a job to do your safety should be priority. This is because some of those that will call you and want to meet up to see you or hire you may not be genuine people that really needs your domestic service. Ensure that you meet your callers in a public place(where there are many people) and go accompanied by somebody if possible. Be alert and check whoever employs you out with your head, don't be too trusting. Just make sure that it is a person that really needs a domestic help and not other dishonest services you didn't set out to do. Don't fall into the wrong hands okay.

1 Like

Re: Do U Need Someone by naza02: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks love.I will do just that.
Ivynwa: @naza

You have to be very very very very careful dearie (especially if you are a young lady) in as much as you are looking for a job to do your safety should be priority. This is because some of those that will call you and want to meet up to see you or hire you may not be genuine people that really needs your domestic service. Ensure that you meet your callers in a public place(where there are many people) and go accompanied by somebody if possible. Be alert and check whoever employs you out with your head, don't be too trusting. Just make sure that it is a person that really needs a domestic help and not other dishonest services you didn't set out to do. Don't fall into the wrong hands okay.

(1) (Reply)

How To Honour Your Parents / Which Of The Marriages Is More Important / SIX- MONTH- OLD Baby Bled To Death In An Attempt To Correct His Speech Impairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.