Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Teenager Addicted To Eating Deodorant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teenager Addicted To Eating Deodorant (797 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / 10 Surprising Things You May Be Addicted To / Girl Addicted To Eating Deodorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Addicted To Eating Deodorant by kulex2k1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Virtually everyone uses and appreciates deodorant, but nobody loves it as much as 19-year-old Nicole. She was spotlighted on
"My Strange Addiction" because she can't stop eating deodorant. Nicole said that she eats about half a stick of deodorant a day, which equates to about 15 sticks a month, and 360 total sticks since she started eating it about two years ago.

"“My life revolves around eating deodorant. When I wake up in the morning, I want deodorant," Nicole said. "It’s really soft. It feels like it melts in my mouth. It has its own unique taste."

She said she prefers the spray because it doesn't leave residue and absorbs into her mouth really fast. One of the things absorbing so fast is the active ingredient in deodorant, which is aluminum. It's dangerous to ingest aluminum, and in fact the label says that if you swallow deodorant, you should contact poison control right away.

Nicole checked in with a doctor, who ran several tests. He told her that he was worried about her brain, which could be causing the memory loss she said she'd been having. But at the close of the show, Nicole was still struggling to battle her addiction

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/28/my-strange-addiction-eat-deodorant-video_n_2780497.html

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Oranges / Help Me To Recover,please.. / Differentiating Between Fake And Real Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.