Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Corper Posted To Cross River State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Posted To Cross River State (10606 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Corper Posted To Cross River State by adeememman(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2013
I'm a batch C corp member currently serving in cross river state. 1st tin i wan to tell u is dat if u dont av airtel line pls buy one cos dats d only reliable network in dat camp. If u r based in osogbo it is a little easy, i mean u can get to the orientation camp in obubra before dark. From osogbo u have to get up very early & get to onitsha park around 5a.m( inside total filling station, old garage)so as to meet up with d first car, its abt 3200 to 3500 and d journey is about 7 to 8hrs cos if u leave around 6am u get to onitsha around 1 depending on d driver. Before u drop make sure all ur tins r safe, i mean uf fone, wallet, and ur valuables because some one can just come 4rm behind and snatch ur bag or dip his hand in ur pocket and empty it and before u know it, he has disappeared because of crowd, and dont panic just be sensitive. Enter one of their communal buses (10 seater and tell d conductor u r going to onitsha south mass transit(ur driver from osogbo can help u with dat). From onitsha south mass transit u will enter a bus going to ikom(abt 1600 to2000) and tell d driver dat u will drop @ obubra junction. From there just enter bike (just 150, 200 max) to d orientation camp. Goodluck. Just In case 08128797780

3 Likes

Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by Wisdytech(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
heheheheheheheheheheheeheheheh....... I need help... WISDYTECH COMPUTER EXPERTS & RESOURCES is there for uuuuu
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nice one! am also a CR/12C, 7 Platoon. do u know where "Down down baby" was posted to? am in Obudu
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by Sonnik212(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Add me up on bbm-280A5016 or 2go-sonnik212
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by yamunla(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
For those of u comin from
Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Kwara,pls i beg u
in the name of God,dont pass thru calabar for ur
own Goood..because of Bad Road,Traffick and
Madt Delay..Just take Onitsha Bus,wen u get to
Onitsha ask of Onitsha South Transport Limited
Park and Board Ikom Bus 2K..drop @ Obubra
Junction and Take 50 naira Bike to camp..from
Lagos to Onitsha is 6hrs and From Onitsha To
Obubra is anoda 6hrs too..am a Batch C Kopa
presently servin in Ikom LGA...For any enquiry u
can add me on 2go Adeyemi1337 or whatsapp
08024029711..#team CrossKopa#
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by yamunla(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Wow..congrats to all of you..and to those posted
to Cross-river,u are welcome..am a Batch C corp
member presently serving @ Ikom LGA..Will also be
In Obubra Camp after the Camp prog to pick the
Ikom Corpers..so far,so Good..Calabar and Ikom
are the best places In Cross-River..Add me on
Adeyemi1337 on 2go or whatsapp
08024029711..Welcome y'all.#Team CrossKopa#
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by Gistwitherico(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thank God 4 nairaland oh! I got cross river as well! Also, please what do we need 2 take along and not take along.
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by bukkoollaa(f): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2013
hey guys i am postd to cross river. au many aus 4rm abj.nd if i get late in d nyte wil i be alowd into d camp
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by Butcot: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=adeememman]
thanks man, but pls enlighten mor about this onitsha parol, u said make sure all ur belongings are save b4 getting out of the bus, how am i to know they are save.
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by asids55: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Butcot: thanks man, but pls enlighten mor about this onitsha parol, u said make sure all ur belongings are save b4 getting out of the bus, how am i to know they are save.

by leaving your bag open and walking the streets of onitsha...i was also posted to cali city, leaving lagos on tuesday, you can add me on whatsapp, 08184336785
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by asids55: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
bukkoollaa: hey guys i am postd to cross river. au many aus 4rm abj.nd if i get late in d nyte wil i be alowd into d camp

they might give you a bed to slip on you would continue reg the next day
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by eninaija(f): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Team Cross river, is der anyone going frm delta?
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by honey001(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please, wats the easiest route from Abuja?
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by honey001(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
bukkoollaa: hey guys i am postd to cross river. au many aus 4rm abj.nd if i get late in d nyte wil i be alowd into d camp

When will u be leaving, I have a sister going too.
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by adeememman(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
From kano, nasarawa, abuja, kaduna..... to benue, den 4rm benue enter car going to calabar( u can ask 4 new nyanya trans co.) and tell d driver u will drop @ obubra junctn. 4rm dat juction u will den take bike to d camp. Wish you well. In case 08128797780
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by bukkoollaa(f): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
am goin on tuesday.
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by bukkoollaa(f): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
au much. is the state alawee
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by Nonywendy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
bukkoollaa: au much. is the state alawee

from abuja, leave abuja very early, enter benue den from makurdi, enta new nyanya mass transit bus going to calabar. Tel d driver u wil stop @ obubra junction. Dnt follow d car to calabar, stop @ obubra junction and enta bike from dia to d camp. State allawee here is 3k. Safe trip to all of u...
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Intending otondos weeeeeeee oooooooooooooo. Am a batch B corps member serving in odukpani L G council.incase u nid some information about NYSC obubra camping. Just add me 2399EE25 or call chukkie: 08020809546.one love my pple.safe journey to u all.see u guyz in obubra camp on tuesday.
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by Uchesis: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2013
I dey feel una o...
I'll b coming frm benin 2moro via onitsha.
Pls i wan2 knw d electricity situation in obubra camp because my fone is my galfriend 4 nw o. And hw is d food ova dere?
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by tunnex190: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
The food is semi-ok. But forget the light. They use generating set at about 7 to 11pm n 5:30 am to 6:30am. Or beta still you charge at the charging points with 50naira

I'm batch B currently in Abi LGA! Imoke's Hometown/Village.
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by Sineke: 12:30am On May 25, 2013
tunnex190: The food is semi-ok. But forget the light. They use generating set at about 7 to 11pm n 5:30 am to 6:30am. Or beta still you charge at the charging points with 50naira

I'm batch B currently in Abi LGA! Imoke's Hometown/Village.
Pls I need to get to Obubra from Benin. Does anyone know the best way to do this. What route should I take and what buses or vehicles ply that route. Thanks.
Re: Corper Posted To Cross River State by segzykay(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
Any batch B corp member going to calabar frm Ondo town should contact me and let talk about how move
2go: segzykay
whatsapp: 08033914579

(1)

Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here / NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences / What's Your Plan After NYSC? Career, Masters Or Japa. Here's What To Do For Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.