Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) (11631 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by Segunagagu(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Prayers for all first borns:
Confession: “I am a first born. I am the beg inning of strength of my household. I am the excellency of dignity, excellency of power. I shall not be a deficit unto the world. I shall be as stable as a rock. I shall excel and no one shall defile me. I shall not die a grievous death. I shall not be an infant of days, neither shall I be an adult that has not fulfilled his years. I shall have the might of Samson but not his carelessness. I shall have the wisdom of Solomon, not his whoredom. I shall h ave the holiness of Job and not his calamities. I shall possess the gate of my enemies. I shall not be subject to pain or poverty. The enemy shall not outwit me. The Lord shall anoint me with the oil of gladness above my fellows. The fire of the enemy shall not burn me. My head shall not be buried in shame. I shall be respected and honoured in my father’s house. I shall be the first among equals. I shall be the preferred among many. My voice shall be heard and reckoned with. As a first born, I redeem my destiny by the precious blood of Jesus. I dedicate myself this day to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen”

3 Likes

Re: Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by nmagirl(f): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
And no inherited curse from my family/generation shall be my portion. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by gunuvi(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
So shall it be for my first child IJN! Amen. Oreoluwa, you will be great!

With love from your loving Dad
After 8th bottles of Harp lager!

1 Like

Re: Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by Segunagagu(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
nmagirl: And no inherited curse from my family/generation shall be my portion. Amen
AMEN!!!!!!!!
gunuvi: So shall it be for my first child IJN! Amen. Oreoluwa, you will be great!
With love from your loving Dad
After 8th bottles of Harp lager!
Lolssssss. Ur funny. AMEN!!!!!!
Re: Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by seyibrown(f): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Amen!
Re: Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by ARareGem(f): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ni oruko Jesu, amin!

1 Like

Re: Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by gunuvi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Segun agagu:
AMEN!!!!!!!!

Lolssssss. Ur funny. AMEN!!!!!!
Yes oo. Its good to speak ur mind when you are high as you will be very spiritual by then.
Re: Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by saintvc(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
What of last born
Re: Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by Zihana: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2016
So Shall it be for my son in Jesus name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) by TomHagen: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2016
Amen!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR... / My Pentecostal Experience / Preaching In Commercial Buses:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.