|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,755,309 members, 6,545,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 01:43 PM
|I Need Supply Of These Audio And E-books At Affordable Rates by shafanik: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2013|
Please is there any one in the house that could supply me with the bellow listed materials at a very affordable rate. I need them for my personal development.
100 Inspirational Books Everyone Should Read
If you’re looking for some reading material that isn’t as dull as the stuff for your college courses or that will really inspire you to excel, become a better person or even change the world, then look no further than the books on this list. Here you’ll find reading material that has inspired millions to live the best lives they can and make the most of their innate talents. With titles that fit into every category from self-help to classic novels, you’re sure to find something that works for you.
Classic Inspirational Works
These books have made a big impact on people and are some of the most classic inspirational works. Pick one up today to see what all the hype is about.
1. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
2. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
3. Power of Positive Thinking by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
4. As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
5. Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
6. You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
7. The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck
8. Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
9. The Art of War by Sun Tzu
10. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
11. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
12. How Proust Can Change Your Life by Alain de Botton
13. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
14. Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
15. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery
16. Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinleinwill still find tales of morality, love and what it means to be human.
17. Ishmael by Daniel Quinn
18. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
19. What is the What by Dave Eggers
20. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
21. Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
22. Anatomy of the Spirit by Carolyn Myss
23. French Women Don’t Get Fat
24. Once a Runner by John L Parker
25. In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
26. Never Give Up by Richard Simmons
27. Hungry: Lessons Learned on the Way from Fat to Thin by Allen Zadoff
28. Eat to Live: The Revolutionary Formula for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss by Joel Fuhrman
29. You on a Diet by Mehmet C. Oz and Michael F. Roisen
30. Uplift: Secrets from the Sisterhood of Breast Cancer Survivors by Barbara Delinsky
31. Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley and Dr. Henry Lodge
32. Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
33. The World is Flat by Thomas L. Friedman
34. Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
35. What Color is Your Parachute? by Richard Nelson Bolles
36. Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty
37. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
38. Think Better
39. Startup Guide to Guerrilla Marketing
40. Never Eat Alone
41. The Art of Innovation by Tom Kelley and Jonathan Littman
42. A Child Called "It" by David J. Pelzer
43. Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank
44. A Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela
45. The Story of My Life by Helen Keller
46. A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway
47. Odette: World War Two’s Darling Spy by Penny Starns
48. Alun Turing: The Enigma by Andrew Hodges
49. Reach for the Sky: The Story of Douglas Bader by Paul Brickhill
50. The Wizard of Menlo Park
51. Autobiography: The Story of My Experiments With Truth by Mohandas Karamchand (Mahatma) Gandhi
Personal Reflection and Improvement
Learn to look inside and get inspired to make changes, push yourself or just see what you’re really capable of on your own through these books.
52. The Art of Happiness by The Dalai Lama: Take a look at the philosophies of the Dalai Lama and studies done by scientist Howard Culter in this touching, inspirational book.
53. Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins: This classic self-help book aims to get you to take control of your life and start making changes that will change your emotional, financial and physical well-being.
54. Gift from the Sea by Anne Morror Lindbergh: As a women who faced many challenges in her life, Lindbergh is in a unique place to offer advice on marriage, peace and contentment as she does in this short but impactful book.
55. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch: Pausch may have been dying as he gave this last lecture, but at its heart is a guide on how to live not to die, offering advice on how to fight for what you want and achieve your dreams.
56. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer: What motivates someone to trade a privileged life for one of isolation? This story follows the rea- life exploits of Christopher McCandless as he takes off into the Alaskan wilderness.
57. Walden by Henry David Thoreau: Ever want to learn to live more simply and embrace the natural world? This classic novel offers a model and brilliant insights into the relationship between man and the world around him.
58. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell: Read this book by Gladwell to learn how the littlest things in your life can make the biggest difference.
59. The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir: This classic book questions why women must always be defined in terms of men, asking women to think about their place in the world and to question their own empowerment.
60. Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson: Do you find yourself worrying about every little thing? In this book you’ll learn what to let go so you can spend less time fretting and more time enjoying life.
61. Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Cziksentmihalyi:Learn how to make your experiences more genuinely satisfying through this book.
From friendships to dating, these books will inspire you to improve your relationships with the people in your life.
62. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom: Check out this famous book to hear the touching story of a man and his mentor and the lessons he offers even in his dying days.
63. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray: Perhaps one of the best known relationship books, this text aims to highlight some of the differences between men and women so that better, stronger relationships can be built.
64. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger: If you’re looking for a heart-warming story about love throughout time, obstacles and against great odds, check out this popular novel.
65. Women Who Love Too Much by Robin Norwood: Learn how to break your pattern of destructive relationships with this authoritative and gripping self-help book.
66. He’s Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt: This dating guide will help you learn when to give up and move on.
67. The Missing Piece Meets The Big O by Shel Silverstein: No matter your age you can appreciate the lessons offered in this book about finding friends who fit your personality and becoming a whole person on your own.
68. The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman and Nan Silver: Whether you’re married or not, this book offers some great advice to inspire you to improve your relationship.
Those struggling with getting control of their financial life can find some inspiration and advice in these great books.
69. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill: Learn how the way you think about business and money could be holding you back with this book.
70. The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley: Check out this book to learn some of the simple and inspiring rules that can help you become wealthy.
71. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki and Sharon L. Lechter: This book will highlight some of the different lessons about money that both rich and poor parents teach their children.
72. Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin: Read this book to learn how to keep money from ruling your life.
73. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker: Learn how to think like a millionaire from this best-selling book.
74. Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason: These classic parables will help you learn the basics of working with money.
75. The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey: If your financial life is a mess, use this guide to learn how to renovate it.
76. Real Money: Sane Investing in an Insane World by Jim Cramer: You don’t have to love Jim Cramer to take away some valuable lessons from this investment-focused book.
77. Smart Couples Finish Rich by David Bach: Read this book to educate you and your partner on the basics of finances and to set you on the road to changing them over time.
78. The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom by Suze Orman: For those who feel they need inspiration and help to get out of debt and get control of their money, this book offers the basics to smart finances.
79. I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi: Geared towards Gen-Y professionals, this book offers sound wealth-building advice for any age.
80. It’s Not About the Money by Brent Kessel: Learn about money from a holistic, Buddhist approach in this spiritual and financial book.
Passion, Purpose and Motivation
Get a little help finding where you belong in life and how to get there with these texts.
81. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho: Use this inspiring fable to get guidance and inspiration to follow your dreams.
82. Getting Things Done by David Allen: If you’re a consummate procrastinator, this book offers you a solution on how to create a system of getting things accomplished.
83. The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer: Take some lessons on how to be successful from the only man to ever have seven books on the New York Times’ Bestsellers List simultaneously.
84. Shoeless Joe by WP Kinsella: This is the book the movie Field of Dreamswas based on, offering readers a chance to see their own inspiration in the game.
85. The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren: Those who believe in God will find this book inspiring, offering them advice on finding their own divine purpose and fulfilling it.
86. Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck: This book helps readers to harmonize their internal needs and direction (often those that lead us to greater happiness) with social webs to find an ideal balance.
87. Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E Frankl: The author of this book shares how he made it through imprisonment in Auschwitz in this novel, offering hope and a path to search for meaning in life.
88. The Purpose of Your Life: Finding Your Place In The World Using Synchronicity, Intuition, And Uncommon Sense by Carol Adrienne:Unsure of your purpose in life? This book will give you some guidance on using your own skills to uncover your true purpose.
Delve into your spiritual side with these books designed to inspire you to get in touch with God, yourself or the philosophy you believe in.
89. The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes: This book marks the beginning of the religious science movement and offers food for thought no matter what you believe.
90. Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East by Baird T. Spaulding: In this collection of books you can learn about some of the great spiritual teachers of the East and the wisdom they have to offer.
91. The Bible and The Qu’ran: These religious texts have inspired people around the world to change how they think and act.
92. Power Through Constructive Thinking by Emmett Fox: In this text you’ll learn how your destiny is in your own hands and how to use thought and action to find happiness and contentment.
93. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig: In this philosophical novel you’ll learn how to reconcile Eastern and Western beliefs and gain a few pointers on living a mindful life.
94. The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff: Read this book to understand how Taoism isn’t a foreign concept, but one that we encounter everyday in our lives.
95. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand: Whether you love her or hate her, there is no doubt that this book offers some insights into philosophy and your world view.
96. Peace Is Every Step by Thich Nhat Hanh: Read this book to learn to live a more mindful, respectful and interconnected life.
97. The Prophet by Khalil Gibran: Get insights into marriage, friendship, joy, sorrow and many of the things central to human existence in this poetic text.
98. The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav: In this book, you’ll learn how to become more closely aligned with your soul and use its power to become a happier, better person.
99. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle:Use this spiritual guide to help you live more in the moment.
100. No Greater Love by Mother Teresa: Inspired by her faith, Mother Teresa explains how she believes people should love, give and sacrifice for others.
Please kindly indicate the ones that are in audio or e-books formats.
|Re: I Need Supply Of These Audio And E-books At Affordable Rates by halohs: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2013|
I can get you these e-books @ 1k each
|Re: I Need Supply Of These Audio And E-books At Affordable Rates by ojukwu2(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2013|
we can supply you any of this e-book for a 1000 naira each.
contact me. we also give some bonus.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149