Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135228 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by laoludavid(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2013
@ boll2010 thanks for dt piece of advice i really appreciate it
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2013
rkarang:
Honestly COMPOSITE seems to be the real challenge; particularly O'LEVEL, some dudes have up to 28points in O'level.

For example, applicant A has DISTINCTION as in 4•0 on a scale of 4•0 but has 5C6s in O'level. His composite will be 75%.

While applicant B has UPPER as in 3•20 on a scale of 4•0 but with 4As and B2 will have a higher composite of 85%.

Now imagine that bro? As in, imagine the differences?

Obviously, applicant A will have to be on the waiting list regardless of his capital DISTINCTION.

Our God is able; in fact, he's mighty! He never sleeps!!
yeah bro! this your analysis is an eye opener :O but let keep the hope...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2013
rkarang:
Honestly COMPOSITE seems to be the real challenge; particularly O'LEVEL, some dudes have up to 28points in O'level.

For example, applicant A has DISTINCTION as in 4•0 on a scale of 4•0 but has 5C6s in O'level. His composite will be 75%.

While applicant B has UPPER as in 3•20 on a scale of 4•0 but with 4As and B2 will have a higher composite of 85%.

Now imagine that bro? As in, imagine the differences?

Obviously, applicant A will have to be on the waiting list regardless of his capital DISTINCTION.

Our God is able; in fact, he's mighty! He never sleeps!!
that's simply what I thought must have arise or happening causing chaos in the mind of aspirant waiting to be admitted.
All in all we should keep Praying coz there is still hope for us.
Dankylove,P-CREATION,Planetuzor,Accuratephemitte,Osunstate,Usuph.saeed;have you guyz been admitted? If so! please do share your testimony.
Coz Sanguine and some other notable user of these thread have done so.ONE LUV TO YOU ALL
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by ismaheel161: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Deleabiodun my broda 4r kp can we hook up on watsapp
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Accuratephemite: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2013
Habidab: that's simply what I thought must have arise or happening causing chaos in the mind of aspirant waiting to be admitted.
Dankylove,P-CREATION,Planetuzor,Accuratephemitte,Osunstate,Usuph.saeed;have you guyz been admitted? If so! please do share your testimony.
Coz Sanguine and some other notable user of these thread have done so.ONE LUV TO YOU ALL

No admission offered yet.....
As for me, my chances of gaining admission is really slim....

If I'm given admission, it means OLUWA IS REALLY INVOLVED...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Habidab: that's simply what I thought must have arise or happening causing chaos in the mind of aspirant waiting to be admitted.
not yet offered admission,i put my trust in God,cos of C's,cos ds tym around i can c unaab base on o level...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2013
Accuratephemite:

No admission offered yet.....
As for me, my chances of gaining admission is really slim....

If I'm given admission, it means OLUWA IS REALLY INVOLVED...

Haba! stop saying that at this 11th hour..." To go too bad is as bad as to fall short" abeg let us have hope...
the guy that was admitted to COLENG please show up, I want to ask you questions please.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by ismaheel161: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2013
Guy 4get n keep hopes alive notin do u bro
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Asb4love(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Osunstate: not yet offered admission,i put my trust in God,cos of C's,cos ds tym around i can c unaab base on o level...
.yes oo,IN God I trust too,cos it seems FUNAAB based d admission on O'level, or the No Of guru with Distinction and high grade o'level is much .I too have DISTINCTION from polyibadan,applying for APH,but my o'level is in Cs.let just keep praying,as we are expecting 2nd batch.Our names shall be among d successfully admitted candidate in d coming 2nd batch list Insha a Allahu.any DE candidate admitted to COLANIM?Pls signify.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
Asb4love: .yes oo,IN God I trust too,cos it seems FUNAAB based d admission on O'level, or the No Of guru with Distinction and high grade o'level is much .I too have DISTINCTION from polyibadan,applying for APH,but my o'level is in Cs.let just keep praying,as we are expecting 2nd batch.Our names shall be among d successfully admitted candidate in d coming 2nd batch list Insha a Allahu.any DE candidate admitted to COLANIM?Pls signify.
i pray so
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by ismaheel161: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Havin cs desnt mater if its in good grade I tink c4 n c5s isn't bad if dey r properly mix 2geda n fetch u soFin les dan 10-12 2geda wit ur high cgpa it shld be enof na besides baba god lo sure ju
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
ismaheel161: Havin cs desnt mater if its in good grade I tink c4 n c5s isn't bad if dey r properly mix 2geda n fetch u soFin les dan 10-12 2geda wit ur high cgpa it shld be enof na besides baba god lo sure ju
let our minds b at rest,i knw hw we r feeling,just b like funaab to av admitted everyone of us"but human adventures are predestined"although as humanbeing our own is to contemplate about something,but He has final say(GOD)i believe wil take a risk to obtain d form either loss or gain,and a risk taker wil surely b an achiever one day,let just feel relax and supplicate to God,i fear hypertension..GOD knws best and can do d best.....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Accuratephemite: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Walexz02:
Haba! stop saying that at this 11th hour..." To go too bad is as bad as to fall short" abeg let us have hope...
the guy that was admitted to COLENG please show up, I want to ask you questions please.
Asb4love: .yes oo,IN God I trust too,cos it seems FUNAAB based d admission on O'level, or the No Of guru with Distinction and high grade o'level is much .I too have DISTINCTION from polyibadan,applying for APH,but my o'level is in Cs.let just keep praying,as we are expecting 2nd batch.Our names shall be among d successfully admitted candidate in d coming 2nd batch list Insha a Allahu.any DE candidate admitted to COLANIM?Pls signify.
ismaheel161: Guy 4get n keep hopes alive notin do u bro

Now let me explain these, I uesed my sciences to study accounting @ my ND level where I had upper credit, only to find out funaab does not allow it...

this is what I mean

Admission into Management Sciences Courses
Candidates are expected to posses credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two other Social Sciences subjects from Geography, Accounts, Government, Business Studies and Commerce at not more than two (2) sittings.

There is no way I can have accounts, commerce, government with my sciences.

And I wondered when accounts and commerce became a social science subject like they placed on their website.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Accuratephemite:

Now let me explain these, I uesed my sciences to study accounting @ my ND level where I had upper credit, only to find out funaab does not allow it...

this is what I mean

Admission into Management Sciences Courses
Candidates are expected to posses credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two other Social Sciences subjects from Geography, Accounts, Government, Business Studies and Commerce at not more than two (2) sittings.

There is no way I can have accounts, commerce, government with my sciences.

And In wondered when accounts and commerce became a social science subject like they placed on their website.
nw understand u better..
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Deleabiodun: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
ismaheel161: Deleabiodun my broda 4r kp can we hook up on watsapp

No probs bro. 08069502388
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Imagine? The lady I met at the Senate and Admission Office yesterday was offered APH with lower in FSP(Foundation Science Programme).
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
rkarang:
Imagine? The lady I met at the Senate and Admission Office yesterday was offered APH with lower in FSP(Foundation Science Programme).
that's nigeria for us
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
rkarang:

Now I thought 1st batch list is supposed to be merit based Hmmm! Nigerian institutions with this wuruwuru to the answer syndrome!!

Hope you made conciderable progress. Rkarang.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Asb4love(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
rkarang:
.oga oo,what is now d destiny of we 4rm other poly/institution?or is it not FSP run by FUNAAB? anyway am looking unto God.almighty God that do hers will do mine. Animal Production & Health on my mind.I'm there by God's grace.the admission list will only be completed when we av all been admitted, insha Allahu.so,let keep our faith and not lose hope.with God,all things are possible.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Funaab vibes
Ogunleke Matthew >
Funaab vibes
Funaab admission lies in
the hand of a woman,
she has the power of
admitting and not
admitting but I knw
that God is more
powerful. She even
screens V.C list before
consideration. She is by
name Mrs. Badmus
(admin at funaab
senate house), I was
opportuned to see her
yesterday to complain in
a peaceful way abt my
post utme 64%, gud
o'level result and yet no
admission. She didn't
even want to listen to
me, but she behaved
arrogantly dat she didn't
want to hear anything
abt admission but my
greatest surprise was
that a woman who is
her friend came to her
abt her son who wasn't
admitted for direct
entry and she assured
her of the admission!
Let's just continue to
pray for this country!
8 minutes ago
Like · Comment · Share
· Follow Post
Hide story
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Asb4love(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Osunstate: Funaab vibes
Ogunleke Matthew >
Funaab vibes
Funaab admission lies in
the hand of a woman,
she has the power of
admitting and not
admitting but I knw
that God is more
powerful. She even
screens V.C list before
consideration. She is by
name Mrs. Badmus
(admin at funaab
senate house), I was
opportuned to see her
yesterday to complain in
a peaceful way abt my
post utme 64%, gud
admission. She didn't
even want to listen to
me, but she behaved
want to hear anything
abt admission but my
greatest surprise was
that a woman who is
her friend came to her
abt her son who wasn't
admitted for direct
entry and she assured
her of the admission!
Let's just continue to
pray for this country!
if a woman is selecting who/who not to admit like dat, and FUNAAB is equally admitting student Of FSP With lower credit/pass in d below courses which they are train for during d programme,then we need to be more prayerful.TWO YEAR FOUNDATION SCIENCE PROGRAMME
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
INSTITUTE FOR HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT (INHURD) P.M.B 2240, ABEOKUTA,
TWO YEAR FOUNDATION SCIENCE PROGRAMME . The programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into 200 levels of the degree programmes offered by the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta as listed below:
1. COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL MANAGEMENT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (COLAMRUD)
Bachelor of Agriculture with options in
(i) Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
(ii) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(iv) Agricultural Administration
2. COLLEGE OF ANIMAL SCIENCE AND LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION (COLANIM)
Bachelor of Agriculture with options in:
(ii) Animal Breeding and Genetics (ii). Animal Nutrition
(iii). Animal Production and Health (iv). Pasture and Range Management
(v). Animal Physiology
3. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (COLENG)
Bachelor of Engineering with options in:
(i). Agricultural Engineering (ii). Civil Engineering
(iii). Electrical and Electronics Engineering (iv). Mechanical Engineering
4. COLLEGE OF ENVIROMENTAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (COLERM)
(i). Bachelor of Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
(ii). Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology
(iii). Bachelor of Forestry and Wildlife Management
(iv). Bachelor of Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES (COLNAS)
Bachelor of Science with options in:
(i) Biochemistry (ii) Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology options)
(iii) Chemistry (iv) Mathematics
(v) Statistics (vi) Computer Science
(vii) Microbiology (viii) Physics
6. COLLEGE OF PLANT SCIENCE AND CROP PRODUCTION (COLPLANT)
Bachelor of Agriculture with options in:
(i) Crop Protection (ii) Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
(iii) Horticulture (iv) Plant Physiology and Crop Production
(v) Soil Science and Agricultural Mechanization
7. COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE (COLVET)
Doctor in Veterinary Medicine with options in:
(i) Veterinary Anatomy (iii) Veterinary Physiology
(ii) Veterinary Pharmacology (iv) Veterinary Physiology
8. COLLEGE OF FOOD SCIENCE AND RURAL ECOLOGY (COLFHEC)
(i). Food Science and Technology (ii). Food Service and Tourism
(iii). Home Science Management (iv). Nutrition and Dietetics
9. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COLMAS)
(i). Bachelor of Economics (ii). Bachelor of Banking & Finance
(iii). Bachelor of Accounting (iv). Bachelor of Business Enterprise
Management with options in Entrepreneurial Studies and Business Management
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ogunleke Matthew >
Funaab vibes
Funaab admission lies in
the hand of a woman,
she has the power of
admitting and not
admitting but I knw
that God is more
powerful. She even
screens V.C list before
consideration. She is by
name Mrs. Badmus
(admin at funaab
senate house), I was
opportuned to see her
yesterday to complain in
a peaceful way abt my
post utme 64%, gud
admission. She didn't
even want to listen to
me, but she behaved
want to hear anything
abt admission but my
greatest surprise was
that a woman who is
her friend came to her
abt her son who wasn't
admitted for direct
entry and she assured
her of the admission!
Let's just continue to
pray for this country!
8 minutes ago
Like · Comment · Share
· Follow Post
Hide story

Women in positions of power and authority are indeed great forces to reckon with....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Deleabiodun: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ogunleke Matthew >
Funaab vibes
Funaab admission lies in
the hand of a woman,
she has the power of
admitting and not
admitting but I knw
that God is more
powerful. She even
screens V.C list before
consideration. She is by
name Mrs. Badmus
(admin at funaab
senate house), I was
opportuned to see her
yesterday to complain in
a peaceful way abt my
post utme 64%, gud
admission. She didn't
even want to listen to
me, but she behaved
want to hear anything
abt admission but my
greatest surprise was
that a woman who is
her friend came to her
abt her son who wasn't
admitted for direct
entry and she assured
her of the admission!
Let's just continue to
pray for this country!
8 minutes ago
Like · Comment · Share
· Follow Post
Hide story

GOD is higher than her.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Osunstate: not yet offered admission,i put my trust in God,cos of C's,cos ds tym around i can c unaab base on o level...
ismaheel161: Havin cs desnt mater if its in good grade I tink c4 n c5s isn't bad if dey r properly mix 2geda n fetch u soFin les dan 10-12 2geda wit ur high cgpa it shld be enof na besides baba god lo sure ju
I will rather argue with your input @Osunstate,when it comes to O'level result I have A(s) in Physics and Mathematics, likewise B(s) in both Chemistry and Biology and C4s in other subject including English language,so I think the power is with the woman now.that's Nigerian education for you.
But ismaheel said it all,this 11th hour Baba God lo sure juu...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Habidab: I will rather argue with your input @Osunstate,when it comes to O'level result I have A(s) in Physics and Mathematics, likewise B(s) in both Chemistry and Biology and C4s in other subject including English language,so I think the power is with the woman now.that's Nigerian education for you.
But ismaheel said it all,this 11th hour Baba God lo sure juu...
ok nw..Baba God lo sure juu
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by geedee4real(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank God i obtained two d e forms to two different schools.... anyhow am still expecting funaab admission
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by cluzdcobra(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sanguine:

Women in positions of power and authority are indeed great forces to reckon with....

Then u shuld neva b in ANY position of power right...#okbye .. grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
rkarang:
You meant Omo I don begin dey fear funaab like OAU o shocked . as it is always said "it is not much good(at least for the masses) for women to hold POWERFUL post...many example to give...(where is Dankey when you need him the most angry ) on the other hand I wouldn't blame funaab for admitting there own product, you could do the same, but there's is getting 3much. All in all, let us have faith.
Besides, I wonder what what the ladie's composite will be undecided undecided
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
cluzdcobra:

Then u shuld neva b in ANY position of power right...#okbye .. grin

Mr Cobra, I'm sure you don't wanna have your head smashed!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ogunleke Matthew >
Funaab vibes
Funaab admission lies in
the hand of a woman,
she has the power of
admitting and not
admitting but I knw
that God is more
powerful. She even
screens V.C list before
consideration. She is by
name Mrs. Badmus
(admin at funaab
senate house), I was
opportuned to see her
yesterday to complain in
a peaceful way abt my
post utme 64%, gud
admission. She didn't
even want to listen to
me, but she behaved
want to hear anything
abt admission but my
greatest surprise was
that a woman who is
her friend came to her
abt her son who wasn't
admitted for direct
entry and she assured
her of the admission!
Let's just continue to
pray for this country!
8 minutes ago
Like · Comment · Share
· Follow Post
Hide story
*hiss* that yellow woman at C204 in senate building, she's just a Sec.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
rkarang:
*hiss* that yellow woman at C204 in senate building, she's just a Sec.
Pls full meaning of the bolded.?

Also bro, Ar sent u a PM, please kindly respond!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Walexz02: You meant Omo I don begin dey fear funaab like OAU o shocked . as it is always said "it is not much good(at least for the masses) for women to hold POWERFUL post...many example to give...(where is Dankey when you need him the most angry ) on the other hand I wouldn't blame funaab for admitting there own product, you could do the same, but there's is getting 3much. All in all, let us have faith.
Besides, I wonder what what the ladie's composite will be undecided undecided
Which woman are you talking about? Is it not that SECRETARY at senate and admission building? All schools have senate and admission committee which are made up of approved selected Professors and few Drs. The committee will determine admission criteria as it deem fit. In other words, it's nt Mrs Badmus oooo.

She can only input some names but it's risky. Even if it's successful; if the applicant's COMPOSITE is nt strong enough, the ADMISSION SCREENING COMMITTEE will know and may disqualify that applicant if the source of his/her helper is not known (that was what some of the staffs were saying yesterday abt an applicant wt 40% composite for ECO).

Let's keep hoping in God's mercy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (135) (Reply)

Latest News On ASUU Strike / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.