Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! (9568 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by dimethyl: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
I welcome u all to nysc umudi camp. Feel free to associate ursef wit gud friends but dnt b distracted wit woteva dat will happen in camp.
However, let me use dis medium to invite u to nccf - Nigeria Christian Corpers' Fellowship, a gathering of d happiest family in camp. Worship wit us everyday @ Practising Pry Sch, Umudi by 4.30am and 6pm each day.
I nid u to build dis family
for info, call Stephen on 08039230775
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Its good to check out of this camp mehn,spending three days without being able to empty my bowel due to the dirtiness of the place was enough to let me know its not worth it.God bless the camp director for being so considerate towards the married ladies.We had a separate accomodation and no one bothers us with the biggles and what not.So glad I ll be visiting from home.How is it going corpers??
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by Tolueneno(f): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2013
I HATE the toilet! Had to use it for the first time today and I ran out. Apart from that the camp is fun.I was thinking of not redeploying until I heard there will be no accomodation or state allowee.I think I will definitely redeploy.
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2013
Did you confirm what you heard?Please confirm it because I don't think that redeploying is by force,unless ofcourse you want to leave on marital grounds.The toilet is just the biggest issue there.The people that redeployed collected there allowee before they left,will they pay you if you redeploy now?
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by braine(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tolueneno: I HATE the toilet! Had to use it for the first time today and I ran out. Apart from that the camp is fun.I was thinking of not redeploying until I heard there will be no accomodation or state allowee.I think I will definitely redeploy.

I heard the same.. Apart form that, the environment is not okay.. There's even no electricity. I don't think I can survive there as there are no good PPAs apart from those at Owerri as I heard from people who live there.

I was able to redeploy to Oyo since Lagos is no longer available.

Anyway we could hook up in camp.
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by gabialonso(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
boss longest tym o...i ws posted 2 ideato north lga....one roslec int sec sch in Akokwa.....my little problem nw is dat i dnt kw my way bk 2 akokwa 4rm onisha....pls do u kw whr i can get bus frm onisha to akokwa in ideato north
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by obicentlis: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
gabialonso: boss longest tym o...i ws posted 2 ideato north lga....one roslec int sec sch in Akokwa.....my little problem nw is dat i dnt kw my way bk 2 akokwa 4rm onisha....pls do u kw whr i can get bus frm onisha to akokwa in ideato north
Go to Obodoukwu road after upper iweka road, enter Southeast Mass transit to Akokwa.
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by obicentlis: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Any NL posted to Umuobom, ideato south should drop a msg.
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by gabialonso(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
obicentlis:
Go to Obodoukwu road after upper iweka flyover towards owerri road, enter Southeast Mass transit to Akokwa.
thanks, God bless you bro
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by Wright1965(m): 3:45am On Apr 19, 2013
Just looking for a pen friend here in IMO, one I can share talk about service with. Anyone there Send a short email to me.
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by gabialonso(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Wright_1965: Just looking for a pen friend here in IMO, one I can share talk about service with. Anyone there Send a short email to me.
whr u servin in imo?
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Great,finally found u guys! Xup,batch A 2013,hope u had a great tym in camp lyk i did??! Anyway,i was posted 2 1 forest in Owerri North lga.Any NL there?

Expecting ur feedback!
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by gabialonso(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2013
nonisofast: Great,finally found u guys! Xup,batch A 2013,hope u had a great tym in camp lyk i did??! Anyway,i was posted 2 1 forest in Owerri North lga.Any NL there?

Expecting ur feedback!
ow u doin dear....hv u resumed ur ppa?
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2013
Nope.Nt yet. U?
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 15, 2013
nonisofast: Great,finally found u guys! Xup,batch A 2013,hope u had a great tym in camp lyk i did??! Anyway,i was posted 2 1 forest in Owerri North lga.Any NL there?

Expecting ur feedback!

Hi....I serve in Owerri North too. Where precisely is your PPA?
Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
i have been posted to imo state and i am coming in from calabar. i no the distance is close but i have never travelled out of calabar before. how do i get to the camp from owerri please. thank you. 08120230109

1 Like

Re: Imo State Corpers,where Are You Guys!!!!! by gabialonso(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2013
estyann: i have been posted to imo state and i am coming in from calabar. i no the distance is close but i have never travelled out of calabar before. how do i get to the camp from owerri please. thank you. 08120230109
u probably goin see a direct bus from owerri to the camp @umdi-nkwerre. Transporters are aware of camp opening so they mount owerri

(1) (2)

FG Pays December Allawee / Relocation Letter / Nysc Mobilization Time Table for Batch C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.