Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (945 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card by topeorekoy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
The traditional wedding of 2face Idibia and Annie Macaulay will take place on Friday March 8th at the bride's hometown.

The much anticipated wedding will be on my birthday 23rd of March in Dubai

See inside of the card when you visit the link below

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/03/2face-and-annie-macaulays-traditional.html

Re: 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card by Dyt(f): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ok
Re: 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls I want to shed small light in a very common mistake we make here and elsewhere.most often u hear pple saying traditional wedding and white wedding.pple,there is nothing like traditional wedding and white wedding.that maybe d nigerian lexicology but definitely not english.wedding is wedding, fullstop.there is nothin white abt wedding.traditional wedding is traditional marriage.at least cards clearly state dis but I don't no why pple still make dis kind of mistakes always.thanks everybody

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card by Kizuba: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
;Dthe difference between Anna and the other woman in his world is that she got the ring, everything ...else remains constant, so am not sure what she is happy about?
Re: 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card by victorian(f): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
At least she got the Ring!.....what's there, not to be happy about? ... Which is the most important.... Everythingelse and everyonelse can go to blazes cheesy... So she says cool

E easy?..... No be Maimai..lol.
Re: 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card by Enenu1(f): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

"Jarron Collin's T-shirt: Inappropriate Or Funny? / Frm President, Nelson Mandela's Is Dead / #bbathechase- Elikem Spends Time With Pokello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.