Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? (1067 Views)

Most Expensive Dress Of All Time / Wedding Dress Of The Month! / Which Celebrities Dress To Your Taste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by Jumper44: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
a friend of mine is a fashion designer with great styles but i told him not to sell them online against his wish , but now i want to seek your opinion else i mislead him. they are ready made and just wonderful women's dresses
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by Jumper44: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
please don't just view this page, i need your comment
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Jumper44,

Your story is incomplete; why did you tell him not to sell the clothes online? What's your reservation against online sale?

Let him follow his dreams; don't make him see you as a killjoy.
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by Jumper44: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Jumper44,

Your story is incomplete; why did you tell him not to sell the clothes online? What's your reservation against online sale?

Let him follow his dreams; don't make him see you as a killjoy.
@ferhyntorlah thanks I told him so because I don't trust online shopping and I think most people will feel so and may not want to place order. But maybe am wrong
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by toyemz(f): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
@poster
even if you don't want him to sell online
His surest and best way of networking is online adverts
so he can advertise his products online by using clear and sharp photos and a contact address
don't undermine the power of online adverts
good luck
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by Jumper44: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2013
toyemz: @poster
even if you don't want him to sell online
His surest and best way of networking is online adverts
so he can advertise his products online by using clear and sharp photos and a contact address
don't undermine the power of online adverts
good luck

Thanks, I will tell him to go ahead if not for sales for advertisment
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by olamydey(f): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
sure he can sell online. dats even his best bet as a starter. though the risk of him messing up is higher sef. i for one will not buy from an online shop. most of these sellers become demigods once u pay for goods and table turns as u now have to start following up wit them to have ur goods delivered. i paid for some clothes which i ordered on facebook from a page. when i eventually got my goods' 50% was not d size i ordered and the delivery was not complete. she hasnt refunded till date.
the lady who sells stopped responding to my msgs and i had to swallow d bitter pill of being her 'maga'. my advice- cash n carry.
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by Jumper44: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2013
@olamyde messing up as hw?
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by Jumper44: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2013
olamydey: sure he can sell online. dats even his best bet as a starter. though the risk of him messing up is higher sef. i for one will not buy from an online shop. most of these sellers become demigods once u pay for goods and table turns as u now have to start following up wit them to have ur goods delivered. i paid for some clothes which i ordered on facebook from a page. when i eventually got my goods' 50% was not d size i ordered and the delivery was not complete. she hasnt refunded till date.
the lady who sells stopped responding to my msgs and i had to swallow d bitter pill of being her 'maga'. my advice- cash n carry.
If it's payment after delivery can you other for that?
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by olamydey(f): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
if its payment afta delivery- splendid. but God save from unserious buyers... u cant ve it all dear. wish him all da best!
Re: If You Come Across Dress Of Your Taste Online , Can You Order For It ? by Jumper44: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
olamydey: if its payment afta delivery- splendid. but God save from unserious buyers... u cant ve it all dear. wish him all da best!

Great

(1) (Reply)

. / Recommend A Fashion School In Ghana For Me... / Buy Handu Male Jeans For Just #1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.