Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,293 members, 7,853,369 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder (13226 Views)

A 2005 Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla For Sale...700k / A 2005 Nigerian Usedhonda Accord Quick Sale....870k / Price Of A 2005 Dodge Magnum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 2:53pm On May 09, 2008
@nkc,
For my own dream I dream say you dey dream come press the remote and the car dey start come one ac join sef grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2008
@foto,

u no go kill me oh, dont worry dis dream go soon be reality grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2008
fotodaddy:

@nkc,
For my own dream I dream say you dey dream come press the remote and the car dey start come one ac join sef grin

Ah ah! Which kind dream be this. The 2008 Honda Accord that was just sold had the remote starter plus back-up sensor. Why didn't you speak up? You could have bought that baby for your sweetheart.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2008
see marketing strategy, e no go work, where my otumokpo dey sef, dis juju from USA dey too much grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 10:14pm On May 10, 2008
ANOTHER UPDATE:

Today jenju got the the Bill Of Lading for my pathfinder. I will post it later for all to see. The car is expected next weekend. I already have made arrangements for the tyre sealant guy, chieyvonne, to come to my office and do the jeep when it comes and 3 other cars.

More update soon.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2008
I beg when you post am, hide vital information like the shipping company and date of arrival etc etc.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 7:17am On May 11, 2008
The BOL smiley

Bad belle people; eat you heart out!!! grin

God pass them. Jenju abegi keep on doing it well and again. And while you are at it, bend or break some rules tongue

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by waoosa(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2008
@Fotodaddy,
Congrats. Pls I need Jenju's telephone no
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 7:34am On May 11, 2008
mail me please; oekanu@yahoo.com
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by waoosa(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2008
I have sent u a mail sir.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 7:45am On May 11, 2008
then you have a reply grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by waoosa(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2008
Fotodaddy,
Sorry I just saw response.I didn't abandon nairaland o. will post the Pix tommorw.
Reason for delay is we have just one camera in the house and madam of the house took it away for her research program. What can I do?

The SUV sweet.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2008
BEEF grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by ziontrain: 7:04pm On May 11, 2008
Fotodaddy, Congrats!! Where are the doubters now? Jenju, more vaseline to your elbow!
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2008
ziontrain:

Fotodaddy, Congrats!! Where are the doubters now? Jenju, more vaseline to your elbow!

ziontrain,

Thanks, my brother. It is in my own interest to provide the best service possible to my customers, it is also the sensible thing to do.  Satisfied customers make the best advertizers - money can't even buy their contributions to our successes.

I applaud you too for championing best practices on this site. If most of your proposals are voluntarily carried out by dealers on this site, I submit that we'll all be better for it.

I maintain my pledge to every customer that pre-order any car from me that: I will NEVER, sell cars in prior accidents, salvage titled cars, cars previously condemned  due to flood. Customers will be given full disclosure of any known flaws in all vehicles. 

I also submit to you that nairaland's premier dealers like viperman and inspired_m will have no trouble at all in making full disclosures of any flaws known to them, prior to their selling any vehicles.

The best rule of thumb, at the end of the day is CAVEAT EMPTO.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2008
as for making known all d flaws, at a point, i had to investigate jenju to know if his a nigerian , he informed me of all flaws

even d ones my otumokpo eyes shocked could not see, i am a happy customer. grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by megastu(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2008
Hi Jenju,

Please i need a toyota picnic or mitsubushi pajero, 2 doors evc 3000 or so. You know the name.

How much is it going to cost me. what are the modalities of payment. Please mail it to mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by megastu(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2008
Hi Jenju,

Please i need a toyota picnic or mitsubushi pajero, 2 doors evc 3000 or so. You know the name.

How much is it going to cost me. what are the modalities of payment. Please mail it to mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 11:05am On May 15, 2008
UPDATE:
The Original bill of Lading, spare keys, Remote control and cordless headsets for the DVD are arriving by DHL today. I will take a picture of these as soon as they come in and post this. grin

Jenju, thank you for your professional service.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 4:42pm On May 15, 2008
UPDATE:
Keys just arrived by DHL. grin

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by EI(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2008
fotodaddy:

UPDATE:
Keys just arrived by DHL. grin

I can imagine that the grin is likely to remain pasted on your face, since your last posting grin

Congratulation man.
Make u tell us when the red (abi na maroon) wheels comot for de gate of Lagos port,
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by brauneyes: 5:54pm On May 15, 2008
Cogratulobia Fotodaddy! I go come for the Igba Nku for the car, oooh
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 6:10pm On May 15, 2008
Hey Brauneyes, long time no hear!! smiley

Thank you for all!! Tomorrow I should get some more thnigs by DHL and I'll post that again. I hope that by next weekend we go start to rock the car. as my friend says

"ENJOY YOUR MONEY WHILE YOU'RE YOUNG"
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by TheSly: 6:15pm On May 15, 2008
"ENJOY YOUR MONEY WHILE YOUR YOUNG"
I like this line. . . . . . . . . cool
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by tyna1(f): 6:18pm On May 15, 2008
The Sly:

I like this line. . . . . . . . . cool

And tell the story when you are old.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by TheSly: 6:20pm On May 15, 2008
tyna1:

And tell the story when you are old.
Right! cool
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 6:39pm On May 15, 2008
no no no no!!!

ENJOY YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG

and

ENJOY OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY WHEN YOU'RE OLD
grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2008
When the customer is happy, we are happy!  smiley  fotodaddy's car will arrive safely by the grace of God.

megastu:

Hi Jenju,

The 2 Dr mitsubishi Pajero is not marketed in the USA, so I'm unable to source that for you at this time.  However the 4Dr which is called Mitsubishi Montero is available and I currently have a 2002 model for N2.5 million and it is scheduled to land Appapa, late June or early July. Please email me at tikola70@hotmail.com for further details if you are interested.

P.S. I don't do accidented vehicles, salvage titled vehicles, or vehicles with odometer rollback issues. My prices are firm.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2008
nice i will post my keys and oda stuff next week, dis week is foto's week, lets not spoil it
grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 11:13am On May 16, 2008
UPDATE:
This morning, infact a couple of miuntes ago, the original Bill Of Lading and my car DVD stuff were delivered.

Getting ready!!! cheesy

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2008
what r u feeling like angry angry angry
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 11:54am On May 16, 2008
feeling like a G grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE **Black Phantom** / ** NOW ON NIGERIAN SOIL ** Infiniti Fx 35 AWD Xpensive Wheels Preordered. / 20% off on all vehicle inspection hire an expert now to inspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.