Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple (20522 Views)

Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party / Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper / Picture Of A Nigerian Kid Dressed As Traditional Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by NessaFresh(f): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Cuteee

21 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by FutureDon(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Cute smiley

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by kulboy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Awwwww.....really cute but no b gf n bf dem dey teach dis pikins......
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
D boy get swag sha.
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by iammodel(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lovely
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Winners72(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is cute mennnn

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by robinfemi: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
I Need help joor. Is mtn bis still workin on android.
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
kulboy: Awwwww.....really cute but no b gf n bf dem dey teach dis pikins......

I believe they are bro n sis though
omg cant believe thats the first thing crossing your mind.
It really goes to show that people can always find fault in anything if they are determined to. I dont see how d pic is teaching them bf n gf

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by sagytariusTM1: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Would make more sense if the boy were older.
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Make I ask o! Na d boy won drive dat car wey I dey see dere? Outing tins activated.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Very cute & lovely, but I don't think they were dressed to look like couple, I guess they are siblings, the girl is even holding the boy, she's the egbon.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Fhemmmy: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by SisiKill1: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
When the thread with American kids recreating Oscar fashion was posted everyone was like awwwww how cute, now it's a thread with Naija kids in Naija clothes. ...it's all how did this make the front page?

Same people who practically venerate the likes of Kim Kardashian thumb their noses down at Goldie. ...do you see a pattern here?

Some of y'all have serious issues.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by NessaFresh(f): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Kamsy10:

I believe they are bro n sis though
omg cant believe thats the first thing crossing your mind.
It really goes to show that people can always find fault in anything if they are determined to. I dont see how d pic is teaching them bf n gf

I wonder ooo....yipeeeeeeee front page #poppin Nuvo#
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
THE BOY IS A MIDGET. I AINT NEVER SEEN NO KID THAT SHORT AND SWOLE

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
obadiah777: THE BOY IS A MIDGET. I AINT NEVER SEEN NO KID THAT SHORT AND SWOLE

Haba, you could tell that the boy is only a little kid and not a midget ,, , , Lol
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by chyzoo4u(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nice
outfit,
Ugly kids.
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Haba, you could tell that the boy is only a little kid and not a midget ,, , , Lol
THAT SHO NUFF IS A MIDGET grin HE IS THE SUCCESSOR TO AKI AND PAWPAWS THRONE
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
The outfit is nice, 'remembering cultural day-those days' these mod sha,

epitome of joblessness!
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by leonshom(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
Kini big deal undecided
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
iamswizz: should i give a fvck?
Nope.... Hugging a transformer will be better!

What has this innocent children
done to u? Y not commit sucide and do the world a favor than channeling ur miserable, frustrated life upon this cute innocent children?
U must be a wicked soul!
If you dont have anything reasonable to say, go and sleep!
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by StateOfMind: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2013
chyzoo4u: Nice
outfit,
Ugly kids.

You call these cute kids ugly?

You are a blind man, no doubts.
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2013
MODS YOU ARE VERY IRRESPONSIBLE FOR PUTTING THIS ON FRONT PAGE. YOU ARE EXPOSING THESE INNOCENT KIDS TO THE RIDICULE OF FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY NIGERIANS. WELL AS YOU LAY YOUR BED
Re: Picture Of Kids Dressed As Traditional Couple by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Dressed as couple? That boy looks like someone the girl will babysit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recommend Hair Products / Tiv Traditional Attires / Nigerian Lace Skirt And Blouse Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.