Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Rechristain Song - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rechristain Song (2828 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rechristain Song by MCUsman(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2008
Yah boy i am begining to enjoy the show. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rechristain Song by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2008
@MC Usman

Insecurity fuels self-doubt. Self-doubt leads to fanaticism.
Re: Rechristain Song by Maykelly(f): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2008
@Mc-Usman, are you by any chance telling US all (True Christians) how to priase Our LIVING GOD JEHOVAH, THE I AM THAT IAM. But have you forgotten that the Christians song in this Forum once told you that your God is different from that of their LIVING GOD.
I hope you understand me without Prejudice.
Re: Rechristain Song by buzzgonz(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2008
. . . ROTFLMAO MC don't make me laf, if you mind nairalander's the Bossmen will sack you from work. grin
Re: Rechristain Song by lafile(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2008
They've counterfeited every good thing God gave His people. Thats why for every topic Christians post on nairaland, these moo slims always have something silly to say. Now here comes the one topic they dont know jack about. the one topic they cannot counterfeit. because it can only come from a regenerated spirit.
Re: Rechristain Song by JeSoul(f): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2008
lafile:

Thats why for every topic Christians post on nairaland, these moo slims always have something silly to say.
LOL. . . i like the word "moo-slims", ROTFL I'm going to start using it, thanks Lafile. grin

I Stand in Awe

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard

Who can grasp your infinite wisdom?
Who can fathom the depth of your love?
You are beautiful beyond description,
Majesty enthroned a - bove.

And I stand, I stand, in awe of you.
I stand, I stand in awe of you.
Holy God, to whom all praise is due,
I stand In awe of you.
Re: Rechristain Song by 4Him(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
MC Usman:

Yah boy i am begining to enjoy the show. grin grin grin grin

Is that a mask for your confusion and shame of face?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Covenant Partnership / Vision Of Ebola: Let Us Stop It With Prayer From Coming Back To Nigeria (urgent) / Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.