Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience (7658 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2013
I misssed this months own cos I was sick. Hoping to share my testimony next month
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by braine(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2013
coolkris: What did people really say to deserve so much posts hidden

Only few of us know what really happened.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by braine(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2013
coolkris: What did people really say to deserve so much posts hidden

Only few of us know what really happened. grin
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by clemclem(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2013
awesome
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by YoungGame: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: IT IS ILLUMATI TO BE IN RCCG WHICH IS PASTOR CONTROLLING GULFSTREAM JETTISON. FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I CAN'T FATHOM THE LITTLE ONE INSIDE SEX AND CONGRESS. LET US BEWARE LIKE BOOTYLICIOUS SERPANT OF GOD TO AVOID DRAGGING SEXY SEUN INTO AMAZING FIRE OF LOVE ORE.

#JediMindMeld
Chai!! See wetin weed do man pikin!!! Smh4u sad cry

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by sunnshyn(f): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: IT IS ILLUMATI TO BE IN RCCG WHICH IS PASTOR CONTROLLING GULFSTREAM JETTISON. FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I CAN'T FATHOM THE LITTLE ONE INSIDE SEX AND CONGRESS. LET US BEWARE LIKE BOOTYLICIOUS SERPANT OF GOD TO AVOID DRAGGING SEXY SEUN INTO AMAZING FIRE OF LOVE ORE.

#JediMindMeld

You are mad! I so pity your parents...
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by castielo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2013

#JediMindMeld
Lawd!! epic madness!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Jaideyone(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
castielo: Lawd!! epic madness!
lol he's obsessed with illuminati.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by stpat1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
Seriously, the last time I went there with a couple of my friends, our car was broken into and the dvd player stolen right under the nose of the church so called security.

When we dragged the security guy to their base to register our displeasure, one of their ogas with mouth reeking of local gin was trying to man handle my friends. I saw the way people were being assaulted, drivers and conductors being rough handled cos they claim they hiked their fares.

I never knew the police were better until that day.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by babysnogls: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
REALITY101: 14 hidden post and thread is just on it 1st page. Is the mod of this section the pastors wife?

I don't need tuberculosis Joshua to tell me that those hidden post must have said something against their fraudulent paator.

Btw this post has been hidden
Just like ur signature, Pastor Adeboye is a real man of God and doesnt give a shhiit about wat u just said even if u say it to his face!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by patostation(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
YomiYarzo: After i attended the March 1 Holy ghost service, i had it in mind i was going to write an open letter Pastor Adeboye and the Church
The service was quite alright, sprit led and i was indeed touched by the lord
Despite being a redeemed member from more than 13years now, that was about my 3rd of 4th time attending services in the camp, am usually reluctant because of the traffic
it took me about 3 hours to get to the camp for Oworonsoki, but i wasn't worried because i was prepared for the traffic to and fro
And while driving into the camp you could visible notice the efforts of volunteers and traffic controllers at making traffic as smooth and hassle free as possible
The part i wasn't prepared for came after the service, it took me about 2hours and 22mins to drive out of Car Pack C were i was parked
Car park C i would estimate has having a size of not less than 10 football pitches
I was amazed at how we all drove like smugglers trying to get out of the car park gate at the same time, there was no effort at being orderly
by all trying to get out of the car park, and you could visible see the frustration of the volunteers at how overwhelmed they were.
I could not believe we all just attended a holy service were Pastor Adeboye charged us with Virtues like showing love, favor, and giving to others as seeds towards accelerated favour
I was deeply worried and sad that we as christians and same church members could not show love to one another while driving on church grounds under the very nose of the Pastor Adeboye
The car park experience made me appreciate the efforts and hard work of Pastor Adeboye and the entire redeemed christian church of God in impacting peoples lives positively
and the fact that we are still very far from reaching a society and a Nigeria were love and respect each other are common virtues

Well if you members of RCCG suffer a bit of this church-inflicted pain, just imagine how travellers whose six hour journey your church extends to 24 hours every now and then. I don't think the church itself has consideration for other road users in line with Mt. 7:12. The reason it is this way is because without "Daddy GO", there will be no "Holy Ghost" Service! Otherwise what will it take the church to decentralize the service in batches so that the same service can be conducted on different days. I understand that this is how Jehovah's Witnesses do their conventions and Assemblies thereby causing no obstruction or traffic pain for others. You guys need to emulate them for God is not a God of dissorder (1Cor 14:33)
As for your members' show of impatience,
lack of love, self control, peace and other fruitages of the Holy Ghost right there at the "Holy Ghost" Ground, well that is a topic for another day. Dooh!

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Nimi22(f): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
I had an awesome and never to forget experience.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by creativemusic: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Drdreluv: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
It was wonderful pls anyone remember the song that was sang during the second offering time.....i └♡̨̐√ƺ that youruba song
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Drdreluv: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Theme: Accelerated Promotion

Preacher: Pastor EA Adeboye

Bible Text: 2 Kings 2:9-15

“And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me. And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so. And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces. 13He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan; And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over. And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him”

Promotion can fall into 7 categories

1. Regression: This is when forces beyond your control keep pushing you backward. According to Mark 5: 31-34, the woman with the issue of blood suffered spent all she had but instead of getting better she grew worse. Forces beyond her control where pushing her back. In the name that is above every other name, whatever hand that has been holding you back will be consumed by the fire of God tonight. Amen!

2. Repression: This is when forces are holding and pressing you down. According to Judges 6:3-16, bible tells us that a certain group of people decided to torture the children of Israel especially at the time of harvest. Each time they planted and the harvest was ready, tormenters will come to oppress them, they were pressing them down at their point of promotion. In the name that is above every other name, all those forces holding you down the fire of God will consume tonight in Jesus name. Amen!

3. Stagnation: This is when there is no forward or backward movement despite all the efforts being made. The bible tells us in John 5 about the man at the pool of Bethesda. He was sick and stagnant for 38 years, he stayed by that pool helplessly all those years but nothing tangible happened in his life . Whatever force has been holding you down shall be destroyed tonight in Jesus name.

4. Retardation: This when there is growth but it’s so slow that it becomes embarrassing. The problem with retardation is that one sees a little progress but the progress is so little that it becomes embarrassing. Retardation can also be likened to trapped destiny. In Genesis 49:1-4, bible tells us that when Jacob was about to die he called them all and began to make pronouncement. The negative pronouncement on Reuben made his destiny trapped for ever. That spirit of retardation in your life is destroyed in Jesus name

5. Normal Promotion: This is when you are experience steady progress as you work hard. The problem with normal promotion is that it is just normal, nothing special about it. This is not good enough for a child of God because bible says in John 10:10 “I am come that they may have life, and may have it more abundantly” Jesus has come to give us something more than ‘normal’. From this day on, you will leave the group of all others!

6. Assisted Promotion: This is when someone interested intervenes and brings you to a level you are not qualified for. The one who will help you, even though the person is sleeping, God will speak to the person in Jesus name! Amen. The blessing that would have been for Esau became Jacob’s just because He was assisted by his mother. From the east, west, north and south, help is coming your way in Jesus name.

7. Accelerated promotion: This is a completely unusual type of promotion. This is when you are at the bottom today and the next moment the top. A good example can be found in 1Samuel 16:11-13 which talks about David story. One moment he was a shepherd boy, the next minute he was anointed to be the king in Israel. In the name that is above every other name, after God has given you accelerated promotion, those who have been mocking you will come to bow down to you.

PRACTICAL AREAS WHERE YOU CAN EXPERIENCE ACCELERATED PROMOTION
• Area of Health. According to Mark 2:1-12, the man who was brought in sick left carrying his sick bed when he came in contact in Jesus. The Almighty God will accelerate your healing tonight in Jesus name.

• Areas of Bondage. In Mark 5:1-20, the bible talks about the mad man of Gadera. The mad man was raving mad in the morning but by evening, not only was he delivered, he also became an evangelist for God. It doesn’t matter how many years the devil has held you captive; receive your freedom tonight in Jesus name. Amen

• Areas of Material Possessions. In 2 Kings 4:1-7, bible talks about the woman who was heavily in debt. Creditors wanted to sell her sons to retrieve their money but then she cried to the man of God who prayed for her and gave her instructions on what to do. When she did as she was told, not only was her debts cleared, she had enough money to take care of herself and family.

• Areas of spiritual growth. According to 2Kings 2:9-15, in the morning Elisha was just the son of a farmer following a man of God around. By the evening he was a father for all the sons of the prophet in the land. He also had doubled the anointing Elijah ever had. Anointing service will come later but your spiritual promotion starts tonight in Jesus name. Amen.

The level of your accelerated promotion depends on the person holding your hands up. If God is the one holding your hand, you’ll be going from glory to glory but if you decide to get your promotion through devilish means, get ready for SHAME! If you hold on to God, he’ll promote you from glory to glory; If you hold on to the devil he will drag you lower and lower.
If you think you can hold on to God with one hand and hold on to the devil with the other, think twice! The bible says in Revelation 3:16 that God will spill you out if you do so! Make up your mind today! If you want to go with the devil, please go all the way, do all the bad things you want to do, so that you can be in hell for a very good reason. The idea of claiming to be a Christian and toying with the devil is a waste of time!

Accelerated promotion requires divine intervention. Only Jesus can give you accelerated promotion without complications! Surrender your life completely to Him today!

Prayer Points
1) Praise God for making you see today
2) Father, every force pushing me backward or pressing me down, please destroy tonight
3) Father, every trace of stagnation or retardation in my life, clear them off now
4) Father, move me to a higher level rapidly, accelerate my promotion
5) Father, draw me close to yourself speedily
6) Father my promotion permanent
7) Father please use me to promote others physically, materially and spiritually

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by azpekuliar: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2013

#JediMindMeld

LWKMD!!!

**wonders what he's trying to say**
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Shoolar(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
I didn't attend it.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by ImperialMcHael(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2013

#JediMindMeld
so boring...,
you need a bottle of water!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by topmostg: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2013

#JediMindMeld
chai, this one don smoke dry cow dung...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Relationship Between Altar Calls And Salvation? / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit / Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.