Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? (7216 Views)

Plot Of 489.5sqms At Ogombo Village / 2plots Of Land @ogombo Village @ #2.5m Each / A Plot Of Land @ Lekki Ogombo Village For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2013
Please I will like to know more about OGOMBO in AJAH. I will like to know why it has a Global C of O and yet people don't seems to be rushing the lands or am I missing something?.if truly the lands are Omo onile wahala free I will want to believe that it should attracts more buyers abi?. I stand to be corrected cos am not writing this to bash anyone I just want people who lives or have purchased land in ogombo to please advise me and other people who might be eyeing that side of town. Thanks
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by adedara123(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
There is nothing like omo onile at ogombo.the family will surely give you every neccesary document when you make your payment.i have helped someone whom i met on this forum to process his document i.e gov's document.
During the processing i never encounter a single problem,the reason why people may not be rushing is that it is a water area.hope this will help,for more please call 08022960248.
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2013
adedara123: There is nothing like omo onile at ogombo.the family will surely give you every neccesary document when you make your payment.i have helped someone whom i met on this forum to process his document i.e gov's document.
During the processing i never encounter a single problem,the reason why people may not be rushing is that it is a water area.hope this will help,for more please call 08022960248.

Thanks for the info. when you say its a water area are you saying its a flood Zone?(mostly swampy) Are there no Dry lands in the Village?
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2013
adedara123: There is nothing like omo onile at ogombo.the family will surely give you every neccesary document when you make your payment.i have helped someone whom i met on this forum to process his document i.e gov's document.

Thanks for the info. when you say its a water area are you saying its a flood Zone?(mostly swampy) Are there no Dry lands in the Village?

BTW how much will it cost to get a Gov's consent done in OGOMBO for a full plot?
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by carsellerz: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2013
IN REGARDS TO YOUR INQUIRY I WILL ADVISE YOU TO LOOK TO AREAS LIKE BODIJE OR EPUTU WHERE YOU CAN BUY DRY LAND FOR ALMOST SAME PRICE AT OGOMBO
BECAUSE THE LAND IS SWAMPY AND YOU WILL NEED TO DO PROBABLY SOIL TEST AND ALSO HEAVY RAFTING ON THE LAND BEFORE YOU CAN BUILD.

IT IS ECONOMICAL TO RATHER BUY AT EPUTU OR BODIJE FOR RATHER A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE WITH GLOBAL C OF O BUT DOES NOT NEED MUCH RAFTING, IT A SITUATION OF PENNY WISE POUNDS FOOLISH.

YOU CAN CALL ME FOR MORE ADVISE AT

CONTACT US FOR ANY INTERESTED PROPERTIES BELOW

KELECHI NORBERT
TEL: 08035856300 OR 08086645334
EMAIL: kbertnigltd@yahoo.com

KBERT NIGERIA LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE: 34D AWOLOWO ROAD, IKOYI LAGOS
OTHER OFFICE: SUITE 56, BLOCK A ELEMORO ROYAL SHOPPING COMPLEX. BOGIJE, ALONG LEKKI EPE

EXPRESS WAY IBEJU-LEKKI.

IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by Sprumbaba: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2013
not all ogombo land is swampy. I have many plots in Ogombo and it is only one that is swampy . Also, many people are buying from there. I always recommend the area to people. Out of all the consent I processed, it was the Ogombo ones that went smoothly.
Moreover, the price you pay for Governor's Consent will be based on the price you bought the land. Get them to issue you a receipt for like 500,000 Naira and your Governor Consent fee will be lower.
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sprumbaba: not all ogombo land is swampy. I have many plots in Ogombo and it is only one that is swampy . Also, many people are buying from there. I always recommend the area to people. Out of all the consent I processed, it was the Ogombo ones that went smoothly.
Moreover, the price you pay for Governor's Consent will be based on the price you bought the land. Get them to issue you a receipt for like 500,000 Naira and your Governor Consent fee will be lower.

I appreciate that my brother. God bless
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
what do you know about OGOMBO village properties?
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by walata1: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2015
carsellerz:
IN REGARDS TO YOUR INQUIRY I WILL ADVISE YOU TO LOOK TO AREAS LIKE BODIJE OR EPUTU WHERE YOU CAN BUY DRY LAND FOR ALMOST SAME PRICE AT OGOMBO
BECAUSE THE LAND IS SWAMPY AND YOU WILL NEED TO DO PROBABLY SOIL TEST AND ALSO HEAVY RAFTING ON THE LAND BEFORE YOU [b][/b]CAN BUILD.

IT IS ECONOMICAL TO RATHER BUY AT EPUTU OR BODIJE FOR RATHER A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE WITH GLOBAL C OF O BUT DOES NOT NEED MUCH RAFTING, IT A SITUATION OF PENNY WISE POUNDS FOOLISH.

YOU CAN CALL ME FOR MORE ADVISE AT

CONTACT US FOR ANY INTERESTED PROPERTIES BELOW

KELECHI NORBERT
TEL: 08035856300 OR 08086645334
EMAIL: kbertnigltd@yahoo.com

KBERT NIGERIA LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE: 34D AWOLOWO ROAD, IKOYI LAGOS
OTHER OFFICE: SUITE 56, BLOCK A ELEMORO ROYAL SHOPPING COMPLEX. BOGIJE, ALONG LEKKI EPE

EXPRESS WAY IBEJU-LEKKI.

IN GOD WE TRUST

How far is this Eputu and Bodije from this Ogombo . Can you enlighten further please. Thanks
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by walata1: 2:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Sprumbaba:
not all ogombo land is swampy. I have many plots in Ogombo and it is only one that is swampy . Also, many people are buying from there. I always recommend the area to people. Out of all the consent I processed, it was the Ogombo ones that went smoothly.

Hi, Do you sell land in Ogombo?
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by glogirl(f): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Walata1

Search for 'tonyflez' on nairaland. He is an anchor man on the ogombo axis.
Re: What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? by nuella358: 4:22pm On May 26, 2022
I sell dry land in Ogombo with a good title. Check out Probity Realty on Instagram to enquire. https://www.instagram.com/probityrealty/
Call 07026741482.

(1) (Reply)

Interior Paintings & Wall Designs!! / Short Term Offer For Just 20 Plots At Abijo Ajah Lagos 2m Per Plot / Contemporary 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.