Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Build Inverter And Install Solar Panel System - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Build Inverter And Install Solar Panel System (3794 Views)

Solar Panel System For CCTV / We Put Power In Your Hands... We Sell And Install Solar, Battery And Inverters / How To Download And Install Yahoo Messenger On Blackberry Torch 9800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build Inverter And Install Solar Panel System by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2013
HOW TO BUILD INVERTER AND INSTALL SOLAR PANEL
You might heard of this before but I guarantee you this ebook is unique with different reference. There are four basic components in solar system technology they are:

Solar Panel
Charge Controller
Battery
Inverter

The entire system is shown in the ebook. The solar panel is basically a gadget like inverter or UPS. This gadget converts solar energy from the sun into elctrical energy which can be stored in a battery and used by inverter to supply 220V alternating current.

The voltage produced by the solar panel is dependent on the intensity of the sun and thus varies very much as the sun intensity is not constant. This problem is solved by the use of
Charge Controller which regulates the solar voltage and give a constant output voltage no mater the sun intensity. Solar Panel can be used in:

Power Supply to a Home, Office, Industry etc.
Heating a Swimming Pool.
Power Car Engine etc.
To get the ebook just call this number now 08158623529 or email us felianx2g@gmail.com
I got this ebook with the sum of #5000 but I'm giving it out for just the sum of 1200
You can easily pay the sum of #1200 into the following acc and get your complete ebook deliver to You
Felix Akpos
First Bank
Expect the best!
Re: How To Build Inverter And Install Solar Panel System by bigtt76(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2013
You no write how much cash we need to pay into your account na? Or are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: How To Build Inverter And Install Solar Panel System by nke001: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2013
Ma instinct told me to pay in #0.00k for that book since your price is elastic.
I have done that!
Waiting for delivery...

Sorry to ask this question ,what makes your ebook on such topic so unique that will make someone go for it and not others?
Re: How To Build Inverter And Install Solar Panel System by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 06, 2013
Na just 1500
Re: How To Build Inverter And Install Solar Panel System by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 06, 2013
See you instinct ebook is absolute not this type this contain this basic rule, easy way to install and how to make money easily from it

(1) (Reply)

$1000 Mexican Itunes Gift Card For Sale / 1kva Inverter +200ah Battery Brand New 140k +installation / 40,000mah Megatron Monster Powerbank Available @N17,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.