Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

"the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" (1280 Views)

The Pink Floyd Appreciation Thread / Jude 'm.i.' Abaga Calls Fan 'an Asshole / Jerkoff' ! #disappionted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by skingo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2008
this guy runsd all over the internet to discuss modenine and rep him till the death. he has forgotten. we no send moedenine.
but if this asshole wants to prove modenine is better than any artist, all he does is post rhymes. lol

and he expects everyone to go back and forth with him to be dissecting words.lol is this a futile attempt at having online buddies? lol. tell modenine if he wants us to recite his lyrics, he should come back to earth. ruggedy baba said all that metaphorical outta space type shit does not work for naija. and the peopel that listen to modenine hiphop are the ones that have time.

we like sauce kid, timaya, faze, tuface, ruggedy baba, we even like mendula, we also like pype, we dont listen to that other stori.

tell mode nine to leave stori and make music. we no get time to learn book for entertainment.

ok o. if u feel this way, then let get a thumbs up. this asshole has finally made his point known. NAIRALAND OPONU of the year
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by javalove(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
Hurrraaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bingo don kukuma carry in stupidity come here with my id boldly written on the subject. What are u trying to achieve.? Make pple know how foolish u are, ? U dnt have to this we already know. Stop using "WE". Speak for urself cos not everyone is as foolish as u are, only a few sha.

ruggedy baba said all that metaphorical out of space type shit does not work for naija. and the peopel that listen to modenine hiphop are the ones that have time.

rugeddy baba dissappoint me. So he expects the whole country to be listening to his messageless music. Hedoesnt want us to diversify and listen to intelligent lyricist. Whay are we all feeling ASA, isn't it mostly cos of the soul she has and the intellgent in her music, Beautiful Nubia, Tuface and all. How manyof ASA's songs can u dance to, ? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rugeddy baba don spoil my face walai,

My oint Not all Nigerians are foolish and dunce and he shid stop saying that nigerians dont listen to a type of music who said, is he trying to say we dont recognise intelligence, ? Is he tryinto say that we must all daft like skingo and his crew, No way,

U r pushing Sauce Kid too much and i told u his career is at the edge f th cliff, a little push now, he is falling into a ditch,

PERPETRATORS TRY TO KILL MY NAME, COME AT ME WITH DUST BUTI EMERGE WITHOUT A STAIN, NOW THE WORLD REMEBERS U AS THE ONE WHO GOT SLAIN, SUFFOCATED FROM THE FUMES FROM MY VERBAL FLAMES,
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by skingo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2008
ive listed what im trying to achieve in my post. u no dey read ni? abi them swear olodo for u ni?
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by tosinadeda: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2008
Java no even go asa side atall o,u think if her singing soul music is wut made d album a hit?
Def no! Its the fusion of yoruba dat peeps in naija can feel with d soul music that made it a hit!
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by merlin(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2008
you guys are at it again.Sucks to be Ya'll
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by skingo(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2008
merlin. it feels good to be me. stop lying to people that are reading. lol
my girl will do anything for me, do u know how lucky u have to be to have that kind of girl. no dull yourself.
meanwhile java is a local breed of hypocrites. this guy wants me to go word for word.
sauce kid says" java is in the game and he need a memory card to save him" better pray to God and hope that God can save him.

i've told u to give your life to Christ.
Java na asshole.
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by FLOWSHOW: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2008
lol. u guys are both funny, keep up the comedy .it is good for our health but na sauce me i gbadun sha.

@skingo
eni toba gbemu afidi jale ! javalove go rundown

song request for javalove .
- song playing farabale - gino ft saucekid n morachi .farabale remix
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by Scopium: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2008
javalove:

rugeddy baba dissappoint me. So he expects the whole country to be listening to his messageless music. He doesnt want us to diversify and listen to intelligent lyricist. Whay are we all feeling ASA, isn't it mostly because of the soul she has and the intellgent in her music,You r pushing Sauce Kid too much and i told u his career is at the edge f th cliff, a little push now, he is falling into a ditch,

[size=13pt]First of Ruggedman doesn't make messageless music, he's good. No song in Nigeria has ever had message, effect and impact of Ehen! I like Mode, he's good with lyrics. However it's only in his last album that he really spread some message, the rest has been disses and disses and disses. Asa is good her style her soul is different. You don't have to be soul to be good. There are other genres. Is your most highness Mode soul? Sause Kid is okay I like him but he's just starting, let him not place ego before hard work. Let this not be a replica of Canibus and LL Cool J beef.[/size]
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by Scopium: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

lol. u guys are both funny, keep up the comedy .it is good for our health but na sauce me i gbadun sha.

@skingo
eni toba gbemu afidi jale ! javalove go rundown

song request for javalove .
- song playing farabale - gino ft saucekid n morachi .farabale remix

[size=13pt]I've not heard this farabale remix. Is there a way I can lay my hands on it through you?[/size]
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by FLOWSHOW: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
@scorpum
fantastic writing fonts u got, i will upload 4 u and paste it here , one love holla. its naija and its all luv!

song playing -saucekid's verse on farabale remix ft gino and morachi , one hell of a sick song , sick instrumental! cool
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by skingo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2008
TELL THE HATERS TO FARABALE. SCORPIUM GO AND VISIT SAUCE KIDS MYSPACE

www.myspace.com/saucekid or listen to rhythm fm, raypower, dj naughty steve always jams it and dj neptune.

tani jjc ta tu ni bolo
omo ile lawon eleyi, o ye ke damo
o je jasi, ma lo jasinu gutter, bere lowo konga, a ti e bota.

se fini, kapish. o ti ton. awon haters have rundown
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by javalove(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]First of Ruggedman doesn't make messageless music, he's good. No song in Nigeria has ever had message, effect and impact of Ehen! I like Mode, he's good with lyrics. However it's only in his last album that he really spread some message, the rest has been disses and disses and disses. Asa is good her style her soul is different. You don't have to be soul to be good. There are other genres. Is your most highness Mode soul? Sause Kid is okay I like him but he's just starting, let him not place ego before hard work. Let this not be a replica of Canibus and LL Cool J beef.[/size]

Disses cud be messages but messages do not nessecarily have to be disses. I feel 9 and i m not hiding that as a fact. 9 has passed messages with every song he has released. Meaningful message at that. 419 state of mind in Malcom IX hadvery good messages, 360 degress poetry, Lagos State of mind, GERMS!!!!! (I love that track) and all. It now depends on aw well u are able to decipher the messages. I agree with u that Ruggedman's messages are direct, very direct that needs to brain cracking, so where is the poetry in RAP (Rythimatically Applied Poetry), that means he does RA without P, lol. I don't like EHEN!!!!!!!!!!, it was too direct and i believe one should not step on people to get ontop. If u want to diss, be intelligent, passing messages, pass it intelligently, Thats wai the types of 9 are rare in this country. Musicians who toy with words, arrange them in such a way that the message is nt lost, Check this,

I m like a brand new foot mat, i never felt the feet, (i never felt defeat!!!), ,

You are not objective like multiple choice questions, (Sick!!!), ,

Dont forget, 9 said, You r not hip hot, u r d king of dancehall, , Directed at rugged,

I cud go on and on, u bet. Modenine is the best in what he does, lyricism and no known nigerian rap artiste can stand him. You don't have to accept, its a FACT,

Talking about ASA, she came with a style thats almost new to d nigerian music scene and she broke even, Kudos to her. Its not only because she's got soul that people feel her, HER MESSAGES CARRY LOTS OF WEIGHT, well composed and her over dlelivery is off the hook. For every musician i feel (personally), they usually have this poetry thing in their music and same goes for ASA, 9 and Beautiful Nubia, Look at the way ASA used a scenario of questioning a weather forecaster to say that no one knows tommorow, look at d way she explained instability in a country in such a simple and comprehensible manner. 9 does same with rap, He;s like a poet and i personally like and admire those that feel modenine because it takes some level of exposure and intelligence to feel him. Not just him, ASA too. Some people might just b saying dey like ASA because everyone is saying same, ask them why do dey like her, dey r silent like a phone on vibrate, @skingo,

I personally don't like saucekid's music because he doesnt give me what i need to hear to connect wit a rap artiste, Career guidiance says he is in wrong line of work, (mode 9)

The keyword to most of my posts about modenine has always been intelligence. He flows tight, rhymes right and keeps it as real as it should feel. When he raps, i m always happy and when he writes, its a self eulogy,
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by skingo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2008
javalove shut the fukk up. u are truly an asshole. u have something to say for every common sense shot accross to u. u are the only one that seems not to understand that u truly are an asshole. dat nigga raw is a more appealing rapper than mode nine is. he appeals to the igbo and they support him. who da fukk supports modenine? why dont they buy his albums
'get the fukk outta here mehn. u dulling.
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by tosinadeda: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
Java make i no lie u o,mode9 has no appeal in naija
ure on ur own o!
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by tosinadeda: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2008
Mode9 actually won an award 4 d lyricist on the roll at d hiphop world awards
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by skingo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2008
i think its obvious mode nine has no appeal in nigeria. and its safe to say that sauce kid has more appeal in nigera. so it only mkes sense that sauce kid is a bigger artist in naija today than modenine is.
being popular and known for being good at something does not translate into album sales, or riches, royalty, or wealth. make java dey show asshole well well. u only proving what the topic thread states. beeech
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by FLOWSHOW: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2008
who are we appreciating here?
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by edosioo(f): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2008
javalove , na u them dey appreciate like this .
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by javalove(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2008
na me oooo my broda, i don dey become celeb small small. Skingo i would appreciate if u can take this discussion to the press, Guirdian, Punch or anyother press media outfit. i would be 4eva grateful, Mumu
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by icezik1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2008
Wow, is the beef so bad that skingo has resorted to starting a thread about javalove? Mode9 still rules the rap industry and anyone that thinks Saucekid is better than Mode9 needs Jesus to clear out their aging brains. What happened to Illbliss, RuggedMan, Da Capo, Eldee, Freestyle, Terry tha Rapman, OD, MI, 2shot etc ? These guys are all better than Sauce Kid. Hell, even 2face raps better than Sauce Kid.

I dey with you javalove, no mind them skingo and friends.

[size=90pt]
I'll support MODE9 TILL SKINGO DIES [/size]
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by skingo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2008
tell that t othe person whop cares,
javalove is an asshole. i appreciate everyone who has dropped their views on javalove.
he sucks prick
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by javalove(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2008
no one has proved me to b an asshole. only u and ur family members, I wud also rep modenine until skingo is released from jail.

Ur posts dont have the usual heat in em. Dem don deport u from london, ? cos u be no won make we sleepp because u get visa, ode

ALL HAIL D SUPA LYRICIST MODNIZZY
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by skingo(m): 4:10am On Apr 13, 2008
ur surely an asshole because i did not get deported. ho
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by sect(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
Java i wonder y you're arguing wit some1 who has used d word 'asshole' 7 times & also used d 'F' word 3 times on the thread.I cant even comprehend the heading of this thread "The javalove is an asshole appreciation thread" pls what does the above sentence mean.Javalove i think you're too intelligent 2 argue wit the dog creator of this thread,frankly speaking 'It' doesn't worth ur time,its just looking 4 some1 to discuss saucekid issue wit so as 2 publicise saucekid more on d internet,abeg ignore d dog joo
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by javalove(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2008
thanks jare my broda, i aprc8. i m out of here bingo, may this thread rest in peace
Re: "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" by skingo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2008
why do we need to publicise sauce kid? are u not ignorant. he's got publicity alright. you are just stuck in your ways and besides sect get the fukk off my thread. who send you message.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Hot Video Jamz "Rotate" By Bamiji / Rio Ferdinand Twitt About Timaya's Bum Bum. / Enjoy9ja Weekend Top 10 Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.