Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How Much Is The School Fees Of Final Year Student Of Uniport/ Faculty Of Edu. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Is The School Fees Of Final Year Student Of Uniport/ Faculty Of Edu. (2025 Views)

Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student / Tuition Fees Of Public Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The School Fees Of Final Year Student Of Uniport/ Faculty Of Edu. by geagle55(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2013
i want to knw exact fees because the prices my sisters are telling me is too much.can someone help me plz.
Re: How Much Is The School Fees Of Final Year Student Of Uniport/ Faculty Of Edu. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
Loooolz,
Just finished from uniport sha..
Make i no cause cassala btw u and ur sister sha smiley cheesy grin
But shey u no scam ur parents during ur own time?

Abeg allow dem flex.
Re: How Much Is The School Fees Of Final Year Student Of Uniport/ Faculty Of Edu. by geagle55(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
@imanuelle.i cannot do anything stuppid because dis year they will graduate.....just want to verify if d amount is the normal one.thanks

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Called Off / Uniuyo / Buk Post Utme 2014/2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.