Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. (22677 Views)

Gunshots At Federal Polytechnic Nekede As Rival Cults Clash. / Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools / Cults - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by violent(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
Attention seeking as****

This story is obviously just a bunch of malarkey!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by 2legit2qwt: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
BedLam: First of all, no thanks to Wole Soyinka.! cultism is becoming so rampant these days, even pastors children, I know alot of em who cant even kill a fly at home but hey! they are veteran assassins . I believe lack of contentment is one reason people "belong ", you want to have the latest gadging, the cutest (runs) babe, you want to follow up etc. I even wonder what you are following up? one thing is that an "INJEWS MAN" can never trouble a "JEW" unless you step on his toe! nothing is as sweet as freedom! I can't enter a place where there is no exit. tell me what else is sweeter than freedom?

Are you talking about gangs and occultic groups or confraternities? You have to have achieved a certain level of academic standings to join the fraternities at any school.

What they have in Nigeria are gangs like bloods and crips and occultic organizations
Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by bobbydbobo: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lmfao!! Aiye koor, Orun nii! Its so obvious dis guy is nofin nd lifted facts from diff sites abt these groups! Lmfao!
Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by 2legit2qwt: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Duke_Nija: All these Mu.mu's saying you need to die, you need to be punished bla bla bla!

Shut-Up!!
He's been punished already by his conscience or are you people God?
God has forgiven him and you sinners have no right to judge anyone but yaselves!

Make una come carry am go police station nah. Mcheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

So it's okay to kill your fellow human as long as you repent afterwards undecided
Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by agabaI23(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
When a thief is brought to the village square, the first person that will throw a stone at him will always be a fellow thief. The next to tear his loin will be his collaborator and the third in line will be an armed robber.

Most the of the people cursing this guy are cultists.

This guy was threatened into cultism, was delivered from the pit because he never wanted to be a member in the first place and went ahead to stop many more people from killing others by converting many and people are here opening their pit toilets talking about justice and police.

Some have committed abortion or aided abortion while others have held back what was meant for another who died afterwards because of the deprivation.
How many people have you rendered hopeless in your lives? Who are you to judge?
If you live in glass house, drop your stones.

He is atoning for his sins in a more productive way than going behind the bar.

@op, the attacks are expected. If there were no opposition, it wouldve meant you were addressing an empty space. Your shot is hitting the right target!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by babsomotde(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
baby_123:

Killing a whole human being, a mistake? I underestimated the possible level of reasoning of a human being. You should keep quiet.

Please this should be something or argument. The deed has been done. We can't change the past. But let's dwell in peace and unity. He would be the one to go for the other cultists that are still out there. I pray God help him but he needs our support. Remember, there is an huge difference between saving and destroying - happy and sad- found and lost. Hope we understand. Praise God! Dr. Babs of www.edubabs.com
Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by babsomotde(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
2legit2qwt:

So it's okay to kill your fellow human as long as you repent afterwards undecided

But dear, do you think capital punishment is the best option? An answer only please, no abusive words!
Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by Odunnu: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

i beg to disagree

he 'was' a cultist is not going to undo the deaths of people he killed, the pain the families of his victims live with to this day, it will not unmaim , or un-rape or de traumatise survivors of his atrocities

nigerians are fond of all this confession and born againing after getting away with murder and evil, and if that is some sort of magical reset button that will make everything right for their victims

it is just like some rubbish when you read that an armed robber has become 'born again'
as if that will somhow undo his crimes against society

true repentance means taking responsibility for your actions. anything else is demo
there MUST be consequences, otherwise we can all decide to kill , harassa, rap-e etc with the knowledge that we can 'repent' years later
Everything you say is in order, Sir.
Every evil has its consequences just like good has its reward and that is a law of nature!
He already said he doesnt care what happens to him, he just wants to be in right standing with his conscience. Lo ba tan. Dats all that matters.
Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by tjslow(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
As an z member of nbm, the thought its all about fighting for freedom, oppression and intimidation. I understand it as a way of life, not to kill and destroy. Never kill in my days on campus, instead my akada activities show.
Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by newspapers: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Over 26 members of the cult were arrested in Imo State during Initiation process. (http://www.newscabal.com/2015/06/16/bad-initiation-26--cultists-arrested-during-ceremony/)
Re: Ex-Members of all Cults , lets share our Past Experiences for people to learn. by ehrique: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2018
ekytessy:
Pls wats d benefit being a cult member, nawaoooo
.. see dreadful I initiation processes of some of the most deadly Cults in Nigeria... http://mynyscstory.com/insight-initiation-processes-deadly-secret-cults-frats-nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Resist Arrest Even If Illegal - Nigeria Police Warn Nigerians / Bandits Kill Man One Month To His Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.