Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF (11520 Views)

Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Hemanwel(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why would they pay when BON did not pay for broadcast rights?
Where do they expect CAF to get money?
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Deiok(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
If na so make dem quickly ma forget the money. We don win the cup, na isa hayatu knw watin be he problem. Watin be 1.5m when people dey embezzle billion everyday 4 nigeria.
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by vision2050: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
CAF dey crazzy NFF dey madt. Na the cup be my priority.... How much dem go give me make i consult sangodade for dem............. They should not bother about the money afterall Dangote, Adenuga, Fashola don compesate dem. They shout like a dog the man that dead @ abeokuta while supporting them no delegate of NFF visit his family (i just pity the poor guy)..... If I hear anytin again i will put curse on NFF+ CAF......... Eleleya nigbogbo won.....

2 Likes

Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by tonididdy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dreal1247: I wonder why one can still b calling Nigeria the giant of Africa when Nigeria is so oppressed inside d Africa, what an irony?. Does it mean dat if Nigeria didnt win d cup, they would av been demanding 4 us 2 pay 4 the games that were not viewed through local stations. D caf president is overdue 2 vacate that seat.
u and your centered Nigerian subjected...zambia had same 'wait' for their cash price from caf
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Cosmopolice: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
I made frontpage
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by TableLeg(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hemanwel: Why would they pay when BON did not pay for broadcast rights?
Where do they expect CAF to get money?
You are daft
The prize money has nothing to do with broadcast rights!
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by TableLeg(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Red-Light:
his brain is on reverse grin grin
No wonder! grin
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Afam4eva(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
How much is $1.5 million dollars sef that caf is finding it difficult to pay? I think it's high time Isa Hayatou left CAF. He has not brought in any innovation in that body for decades and he wants to die there. Is that his father's village? How can a body as big as that that governs football in Africa be paying a measly 1.5million for winning the nations cup when players are being signed for a big as $50million.
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by TableLeg(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Afam4eva: How much is $1.5 million dollars sef that caf is finding it difficult to pay? I think it's high time Isa Hayatou left CAF. He has not brought in any innovation in that body for decades and he wants to die there. Is that his father's village? How can a body as big as that that governs football in Africa be paying a measly 1.5million for winning the nations cup when players are being signed for a big as $50million.
You people should chill the fu....ck out
How much is 1.5million dollars that NFF is crying and wailing about?
CAF has not said they won't pay, they will .... Prize monies are not always paid up almost immediately after a competition/tournament in most cases ....
Maybe the fuc...ktards at NFF and people like you should flip the coin and see it inwards too ... It is there, the same NFF crapping about, do they keep their own house in order?
Do they pay salaries or allowances on time? NO!
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by RedLight1: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Afam4eva: How much is $1.5 million dollars sef that caf is finding it difficult to pay? I think it's high time Isa Hayatou left CAF. He has not brought in any innovation in that body for decades and he wants to die there. Is that his father's village? How can a body as big as that that governs football in Africa be paying a measly 1.5million for winning the nations cup when players are being signed for a big as $50million.
na there way ... u forgot paul biya self wan die there .... but seriously caf is nothing but a disgrace to africa and its high time hayatou leave for someone with vision
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by RedLight1: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Table Leg :

You people should chill the fu....ck out
How much is 1.5million dollars that NFF is crying and wailing about?
CAF has not said they won't pay, they will .... Prize monies are not always paid up almost immediately after a competition/tournament in most cases ....
Maybe the fuc...ktards at NFF and people like you should flip the coin and see it inwards too ... It is there, the same NFF crapping about, do they keep their own house in order?
Do they pay salaries or allowances on time? NO!
so becos NFF is bad and doesnt pay salary on time, CAF should also do the same? like seriously how much is 1.5million that caf cant pay on time compared to the amount they made during nations cup
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by TableLeg(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Red-Light:
so becos NFF is bad and doesnt pay salary on time, CAF should also do the same? like seriously how much is 1.5million that caf cant pay on time compared to the amount they made during nations cup
I am not giving excuses and i am not supporting CAF ... All i am trying to say is that NFF should relax, its only a few weeks
I am sure there would have been some communication regarding this
And also, how has CAF been doing this historically? If others have had to wait for a few months before payment comes through, with some communication, then NFF go shut the fu...ck up!
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Policewoman(f): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
I think it's time that aboki in CAF, Isa Hayotu retired. Haba!
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Racing(m): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yomieluv: LMAO,pay 1billion to get 238million? Then Nigeria shouldn't bother with the prized money then,and hold on to the golden cup,and sell it to abokis in Yaba.
U gat me cracking on this one. I couldnt quite but agree with u. If CAF and hayatou refuse to pay the cup should be ours for keeps.
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
If caf like they pay I was only interested in d cup afterall dont knw if any of d players wud benefit frm d cash.
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Cosmopolice: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Osc: If caf like they pay I was only interested in d cup afterall dont knw if any of d players wud benefit frm d cash.

Its a disgrace to the african continent if dey dont redeem their pledge
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by brownlord: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Did i read, "we sent them account number and we have still not receive alert, whos account and whos phone are they expecting the alert? chineke, of what use is it if they pay this money and it ends up in one mans pocket, nja
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Solowande(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
abeg CAF don't pay d money to dem. help us hold am. at least d money go dey safe 4 una hand. if nt those thieves in d glass house will just share and embezzle d money like PDP
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Solowande(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
brownlord: Did i read, "we sent them account number and we have still not receive alert, whos account and whos phone are they expecting the alert? chineke, of what use is it if they pay this money and it ends up in one mans pocket, nja
help me ask dem.
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by shadrach77: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
i'm yet to get something right. The nations cup ended just 2 and a half weeks ago so why are the NFF moaning already about not recieving the prize money? It appears they are waiting for it to be paid so that they can embezzle it. If they are making it appear as if their survival depends on the prize money, how were they surviving all these years when Nigeria didn't win the Nations cup. Awon ole jati jati angry angry angry angry
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by yommyuk: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2013
TYPICAL undecided
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by supaeagles(m): 12:42am On Mar 04, 2013
ibide: May be CAF want to know how strong nigeria is . Can't we start by killing any camerounian person around us ? By so doing they get back their senceses

We do not need this kind of boko haram mentality here oh - please.
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by kundul: 2:46am On Mar 04, 2013
NFF thieves don prepare der big belle 2 steal n d money no show dem cm dey hala say CAF never pay d boys, lyk say d boys go c d cash self mtcheeeew swegbez
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by mensdept: 4:49am On Mar 04, 2013
That picture of Yobo holding that trophy is just nonsense. That guy wanted to hogg it as if he alone won the cup.

Back to the bench you go
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Ayoko007: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2013
vanstanzy:

I tire o. grin grin grin Its just a month and NFF is crying of no pay, splashing the news all over the media. FG wey dey owe

civil servants for upto 13months nko?? Wetin dem go do?? Go to the international court?? sad sad sad
can you imaging that
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by Ayoko007: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2013
CAF or NFF are birds of same feather.greedy,selfish sons of biches
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by TableLeg(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2013
mens dept: That picture of Yobo holding that trophy is just nonsense. That guy wanted to hogg it as if he alone won the cup.

Back to the bench you go
What has that got to do with the thread?!
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by ikmba(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2013
this story is confusing, hw cme we are owing Caf wen d tournament was not shown on local television?
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by MEGAWATCH: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2013
why una de worry self,Abi de cup still de our hand.when dem need de cup na,dem go pay shikinaa.
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by beejay247: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2013
MEGA-WATCH:
why una de worry self,Abi de cup still de our hand.when dem need de cup na,dem go pay shikinaa.

Abi nah....the cup go even make sense pass d money
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by TableLeg(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
MEGA-WATCH:
GBAM!!! grin
Re: CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF by lightheart(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
MEGA-WATCH:

WHY YOU JUST GO TALK WETIN I RUN DEY COME TALK??
AS YOU DON FIRST ME TALK AM NOW, SHEY NA U DON KARI THE CUP NOW BAA?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death / Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso / Uk Football Pools Purple Coupon Week 44 Xx7xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.