Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos (17074 Views)

Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Proffdada: Maybe the terrorists didn't read the manual well: REMOVE PIN THEN THROW
grin grin

That was funny grin
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by SORTER: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2013
tommykiwi: NA ALWAYS THEM DEY DETONATE THE BOMBS FOR MOSQUE.IF NA CHURCH NA INJURIES AND CASUALTY THEM COUNT ABI THE JTF NA MUSLIMS? I REST MY CASE OO
So JTF îE now Muslims because d grenade No explode?.... shocked
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by pheyiechemie: 5:49am On Mar 04, 2013
greall1: PPLE STILL LIVING IN JOS?

Na wah for you o
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Jordanmusa(m): 5:51am On Mar 04, 2013
f***ing islamic pigs!
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by SORTER: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2013
Decryptor: Ok...a grenade was thrown into a mosque and the STF detonated it ASAP. But if it was trown into COCIN or ECWA, it would explode and kill over 15 people and minutes later, the same STF will come in and shot an additional 5 people "in their efforts to disperse the crowd at the scene". NIGERIA, I haile thee.
...I perceived pain in Ur tone.....U Blood thirsty Bastard!
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by SORTER: 5:59am On Mar 04, 2013
Jordanmusa: f***ing islamic pigs!
....Same to ur crippled Father grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by BinghiNya(m): 6:11am On Mar 04, 2013
GeneralJ:
So u really think they will be that stupid to just trow in a grenade, without pulling the pin, think abouut it... maybe it was just a warning to ur brothers and sisters to stop attacking christains, cuz, i'm pretty sure, even if christains don't fight back the Jos natives, who are not muslims will definelty resist the stupid islamists
Bleep Islam
bleep christianity
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by BinghiNya(m): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2013
COOLDUN: Wonders shall never end mostly in Nigeria, Friday prayers in a northern city mosque of only 10 worshipers, 36 hand grenades no one exploded till the JTF bomb experts arrived and detonated the grenades or bombs?

This is a great miracle of the year, but my question is why are the Christians in their worshiping places are not all these lucky? I have never heard of any aborted attacks at the churches in the northern cities for ones.

Anyway I plead to the JTF to extend this perfect work of detonating bombs/grenades at all other worshiping places in the northern cities. Na waooooo miracle have started happening in Nigeria. Good news.

But i will only believe this news when Nigeria begin to have 24/7 hrs un interrupted light.
jesus sleeps when the bombs are thrown
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Proffdada: 6:27am On Mar 04, 2013
mmmustapha: Criminals xtians

Mumustaphylococus

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2013
fellis:

If the safety pin is not released from a grenade before it is thrown, then it will not explode on impact and the grenade can actually be taken in by bomb experts for diffusion.
and if i want to bomb those malus, i will not remove d safety pin... What den do i want 2 achieve... Idota
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by umar745(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2013
fellis:

Set the tone how? I didn't set any tone for anything. They have done something like that before so I was saying I wouldn't be surprised if they repeat it.
shut up! you've set the tone joor
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Proffdada: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2013
BinghiNya: jesus sleeps when the bombs are thrown

While Muhammad danced azonto to defuse the 'grenade'
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Rexsul: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2013
Nw dat xtians attack d mosque nobody sees it bt if it were 2b in d church they wil start shouting boko haram and also thrown insult on islam....foolish fools!
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Moukafoam(f): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2013
fellis:

If the safety pin is not released from a grenade before it is thrown, then it will not explode on impact and the grenade can actually be taken in by bomb experts for diffusion.

So you think people will purchase an expensive grenade with the purpose of mass killing and they will release it without taking off the pin? And they were with guns that could also cause ♍☺re death

Op try ąg∂ɪ̣̇η because τhis one didnt work. cool
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by dederocs(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2013
na so...pikin wey say him mama no go sleep,we all no go sleep be that.
we all are humans no one is supernatural,it is so easy to throw these bombs,lets see who go remain.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Moukafoam(f): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2013
Rexsul: Nw dat xtians attack d mosque nobody sees it bt if it were 2b in d church they wil start shouting boko haram and also thrown insult on islam....foolish fools!

Leave religion aside and read the story again, have seen where grenade is difused, once thrown explodes within 5 -8 secs according to wikipeadia.

How come τhis story of having 10 worshipers and men with guns came and blah blah blah cheesy
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by dederocs(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2013
ziccoit: All of you doubting the authenticity of this story should do the following

1. Change "hand grenade" to " bombs" in that report. if you still doubt the story you may be a realist

2. Change " mosque" to church and see if you still doubt the story. if you are, you may be a realist.

3. Change " mosque" and "hand grenade" to " church" and " bomb". If you can believe the story, you are a bigot to the core.
you are a fool.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by dederocs(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2013
fellis: I hope this isn't true.
If it is then thank God nobody was hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if some loving and tolerant Christians come to this thread to express disappointment about the fact that Muslims didn't die in the attack.
you muslims are bloody hypocrites,do you care less or make sentimental comments when churches are bombed?
y'all will rot in hell.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2013
Why am I laughing at this news?. These guys no they think with their head before they form a story or stage attack.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Policewoman(f): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2013
fellis:

So in your opinion, some gunmen armed with maybe AK47s run into a mosque and instead of shooting, decide to throw in a grenade with the pin unpulled? This sounds like a tale from Disneyland don't u think?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by dederocs(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2013
its just a propaganda,i wish it was true and the bomb went off,so they taste their own bitter pill.more of these pls.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nehemiah459(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2013
Who is deceiving who?
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by platinum131(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2013
People for goodness sake when @op said 36 hand grenade,he is talking about a particular variant of grenade known as '36 hand grenade' designed in the uk sometime in the 1915's or so,by a william mills. He is not talking about 36 grenades.pls lets do a little research before we display our ignorace.
@topic, having said that,I do not know if the story is true or not,but let us try as much as possible to respect other people's religion. Many muslims do not support the ideologies of boko haram,so lets stop talking like all muslims or all northeners for that matter are in support of boko haram.!
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Chynx(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2013
Austine.E:
...i wldnt want to sound as if i care less about muslims but the truth of the matter is that this story looks quite funny and more like a cooked up story!why wld gun men throw grenades in a mosque of just about 10 worshipers and grenades as we all know,will definately explode within seconds!more so they were armed with guns,one wld expect them to ve entered the mosque and riddle the worshipers with bullets,but rather they choose to be shooting the sky,while running away...which is far from the modus operandi of either boko haram,Ansaru or Hausa fulani gun men!i just hope the 'usual' fifth columnist,is nt trying to forment another crisis in Jos!in other words,this is just another make believe attack,unlike the ones witnessed at churches in the north!....am greatful to God no life was lost!!

You are spot-on! I wonder who they are trying to fool this time around.

No life was supposed to be lost my dear...because it is a lie! I am only shocked at the gross stupidity of the person who composed this obviously false story. Who is he trying to impress and what actually is his intention?

The so-called STF men where already waiting to work on the grenade ?? This is hillarious!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Chynx(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2013
BinghiNya: jesus sleeps when the bombs are thrown

... just as mohammed moans while making love to his 27 virgins...right?
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by omeiz93: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2013
When falacy and lies go hand in hand, these are d results, how can grenade, thrown at worshipers in d mosque, did not detonate after 10 mins, and it took d intervention of stf to do dat, the manufacturer of dis news should spare us, nd give us good news to hear.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Chynx(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2013
Rexsul: Nw dat xtians attack d mosque nobody sees it bt if it were 2b in d church they wil start shouting boko haram and also thrown insult on islam....foolish fools!

You are an epitome of ignorance. I know u tell your brain-washed kids stories like this just to make sure they continue to wallow away in ignorance...clown!
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by MuhammedZubair(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2013
Islam is a religion of God nd God has promised to protect it.even if christians like they should nuclear bomb they can nt exploide mosque.

While islam is a religion of peace,xtianity is a religion of shit nd urine.
Xtianity:I spit nd hiss
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Chynx(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2013
platinum131: People for goodness sake when @op said 36 hand grenade,he is talking about a particular variant of grenade known as '36 hand grenade' designed in the uk sometime in the 1915's or so,by a william mills. He is not talking about 36 grenades.pls lets do a little research before we display our ignorace.
@topic, having said that,I do not know if the story is true or not,but let us try as much as possible to respect other people's religion. Many muslims do not support the ideologies of boko haram,so lets stop talking like all muslims or all northeners for that matter are in support of boko haram.!

Pls tell this to ur brother fellis who set d pace for this squabble. He is a shallow-minded bigot!
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by kandiikane(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2013
Lol, maybe they just threw the grenade thinking it will just explode by itself as seen in movies. undecided

Mumus, una remove the pin?

Lie lie story.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2013
doctokwus: Grenade was thrown into d mosque,but it ddnt explode,d JTF den came& denoted it,probably d grenade was waiting for d JTF to come& show their detonating skills.If a proper investigation is done,I wudnt b surprised if it wasn't actually a grenade,just sth dat luks lik.Moreover y throw a grenade in a congregation Of just 10 worshippers.I doubt d truthfulness of dis story,sounds like d typical nigerian hearsay frm probably a 5th person account.
Am however,not doubting d intent,just doubt d details of d intent

Dont forget that the grenade was followed by sporadic gunshots into thin air. A failed movie.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Proffdada: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2013
Muhammed Zubair: Islam is a religion of God nd God has promised to protect it.even if christians like they should nuclear bomb they can nt exploide mosque.

While islam is a religion of peace,xtianity is a religion of shit nd urine.
Xtianity:I spit nd hiss

Christianity knows nothing but peace while the savages called Muslims know violence as their faith. This staged act was just a dumb propaganda for ppl like u to have a say. If Christians really want to retaliate then Islam will be extinct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clerk’s Appointment: N’assembly Service Commission Rejects Saraki’s Directive / FG Now Pays About ₦‎600 Billion Monthly For Fuel Subsidy - Rainoil CEO / 2019: Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso Divide North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.