Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building (16136 Views)

LAWMA To Convert Popular Ojota Dump Site To Golf Course / Philips Drives Growth In Africa By Introducing Innovative Healthcare And Lightin / 4277 Pcs Of Original Philips Consumer Electronics And Home Appliances Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by vicky85(f): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Breaking: Fire Outbreak At Supersports,Jara And Tinsel Studios At Philips Ojota

[img]http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=145219.0&attach=50024&image[/img]

[img]http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=145219.0&attach=50023&image[/img]

There is a fire outbreak at the Philips building, the office of Tinsel studio, Jara studio and Supersports studios at Ojota.
Eye witnesses says the fire started at Jara studio then spread to Supersports studio. Reports say those affected could barely save anything from the raging inferno.

http://pyeworld..com/2013/03/photo-breaking-fire-fire-fire.html?spref=tw

1 Like

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by sammyyoung2(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
angry angry angry pix angry angry angry
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 03, 2013
Eyahhhh

1 Like

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by uromicom: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2013
na dem sabi make dem off am na shooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by seedord247(m): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2013
DSTV....Bringing world of fire to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Francheezy(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2013
fire fire, in 0ur c0untry c0untry... Bring plenty w0ta make i quench d fire

1 Like

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by yeye4live(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2013
Wat s DSTV

1 Like

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 03, 2013
Make e burn sef ___people wen nor dey give FTA channel and wen nor dey allow your subscription finish before dem cut you off

2 Likes

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 03, 2013
Don't tell me tinsel will be stopped...sad

2 Likes

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Odunharry(m): 12:31am On Mar 03, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Make e burn sef ___people wen nor dey give FTA channel and wen nor dey allow your subscription finish before dem cut you off
grin
mikeyhernadez: Make e burn sef ___people wen nor dey give FTA channel and wen nor dey allow your subscription finish before dem cut you off
lol..
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by ezesun(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2013
Why this? We just suscribe nah. Goaaal. Up cr7
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by jhydebaba(m): 12:41am On Mar 03, 2013
How was the response of the fire service Hope they had eough water undecided

anyhow, thank God say I insure all my properties including my bathroom slippers. I know DSTV should be wiser, so, no spanner lost.
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by excorper(m): 12:45am On Mar 03, 2013
na wa o
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by HectorTroy: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2013
Honestly I DON'T CARE....I am not happy it happened (I can't wish anyone evil) but I am not sorry..With the money they make from robbing Nigerians they can build it up in no time...#Going to watch my startimes.

1 Like

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2013
I hope it destroys the africa magic slot.....hate that station

5 Likes

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nasri100(m): 12:53am On Mar 03, 2013
HectorTroy: Honestly I DON'T CARE....I am not happy it happened (I can't wish anyone evil) but I am not sorry..With the money they make from robbing Nigerians they can build it up in no time...#Going to watch my startimes.

That means you wish MTN would just die :Ð
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by free2ryhme: 12:54am On Mar 03, 2013
na so una hate DSTV reach? Nlers dey vex ooo
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by afatson(m): 1:21am On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by stupor(m): 1:24am On Mar 03, 2013
Whò has set fire tö the rain !
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 03, 2013
So much fire reports from Lagos. Does the weather condition of Lagos has anything to do with it or something?
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by redsun(m): 1:32am On Mar 03, 2013
That nigerians are not engulfed by disastrous fire outbreak on frequent basis is truely a "miracle". There is nothing in place to check,prevent and control fire disaster at all. Like every other thing in Nigeria it is by the grace of god. In other by words,by chance.

People got to create precedence by initiating it and make ways where there are ways.
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2013
redsun: That nigerians are not engulfed by disastrous fire outbreak on frequent basis is truely a "miracle". There is nothing in place to check,prevent and control fire disaster at all. Like every other thing in Nigeria it is by the grace of god. In other by words,by chance.

People got to create precedence by initiating it and make ways where there are ways.
What about oil spillages which often caught fire reports coming out of Nigeria?
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2013
redsun: That nigerians are not engulfed by disastrous fire outbreak on frequent basis is truely a "miracle". There is nothing in place to check,prevent and control fire disaster at all. Like every other thing in Nigeria it is by the grace of god. In other by words,by chance.

Abeg sharap. All this shitty talks about Nigeria is now boring me.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by redsun(m): 1:50am On Mar 03, 2013
speedyboi:

You guys are going to destroy yourselves out of sheer ignorance. Thinking that you are too babyish to learn and Do the right thing

Fools perish for want of knowledge and most nigerians like you are subcreatures. Those that cannot deferentiate between good and bad.
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by princemolak(m): 2:13am On Mar 03, 2013
May God Help Us in This Country o,www.onlinemoneydon.com

1 Like

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 03, 2013
redsun:

You guys are going to destroy yourselves out of sheer ignorance. Thinking that you are too babyish to learn and Do the right thing

Fools perish for want of knowledge and most nigerians like you are subcreatures. Those that cannot deferentiate between good and bad.

Please are you okay? Because I said you are boring me doesn't mean I disagree with your point.
And even if your bråins decoded my post as disagreement, it doesn't mean you should insult another person and his views just to drive home your 'noise and no action' point which you keep hammering into our head like we are deaf or we can't see for ourselves. All you can do is to sit behind your Toshiba PCs and utter nonsense without doing anything to change the situation. Very typical of dumb nigerians like you. Incase you don't know, the situation would have been solved a long time ago, if nigerians had been more of actors than talkatives like yourself

God save you that you didn't write that crap during the time I was still 'speedyboi' in nairaland, you would've realized I have bigger madness! Look at me, I don't take nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 03, 2013
speedyboi:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by redsun(m): 2:45am On Mar 03, 2013
speedyboi:

Please are you okay? Because I said you are boring me doesn't mean I disagree with your point.
And even if your bråins decoded my post as disagreement, it doesn't mean you should insult another person and his views just to drive home your 'noise and no action' point which you keep hammering into our head like we are deaf or we can't see for ourselves. All you can do is to sit behind your Toshiba PCs and utter nonsense owithout doing anything to change the situation. Very typical of dumb nigerians like you. Incase you don't know, the situation would have been solved a long time ago, if nigerians had been more of actors than talkatives like yourself

God save you that you didn't write that crap during the time I was still 'speedyboi' in nairaland, you would've realized I have bigger madness! Look at me, I don't take nonsense.
Man,what you think makes no difference to me. I know who you are,you are a nigerian. Typical.

Don't ever tell me to sharrap when I am speaking the message of deliverance.
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 03, 2013
grin
Re: Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building by tonididdy(m): 4:41am On Mar 03, 2013
**singing shaggy's-it wasnt me REMIX**read like u were singing the song:
-I saw u putting on the fire-it wasnt me
-i even saw you with a lighter-it wasnt me
-then what u doing with that fuel-it dosent mean
lalalalalala uhun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! / Hah! / Why You Should Be Really Worried If Your Are Not Making Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.