Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ib Plc Training Info ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ib Plc Training Info ! (1337 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Programmable Logic Control (plc) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ib Plc Training Info ! by kjhova(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2008
New batch for the intercontinental bank ET training has been called. they are resuming on MARCH 31 at the Surulere training center in Lagos.
The next batch will start the programme on or before April 21. the next batch will resume in kano center. This batch will not include any of the Lagos hopefuls. But do not worry as there will be a 4th batch that will be trained in Enugu. this will involve Lagos hopefulls. At any rate, the bank intends to train and employ every one on there waiting list. Like i said sometime ago, the list includes 500 names at the least. GOD BLESS U ALL.
The training at Apapa has been fun, one is begining to really believe that he has finnally join the league of Nigerians who will do things in this planet before we leave.
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by crazichic(f): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2008
Thanks kj for the info. I'm a kano hopeful, had my intvw on sat 15 march, medicals on mon 17 march. Expecting to hear from them soonest. For those yet to be intvwed, be patient as evry one on the pass list will be contacted for intervw. Just be well prepared, dress neatly, questions like <what do u know about us> and < why work with us > are sure questions. For accountancy graduates, Study ur basic accounting seriously. (concepts, depreciation, fin. ratios, trial balance,etc) We shall all be there in the name of Jesus. Also, if u have any alterations on any of ur credentials or birthcertificate, u will have a problem with them.
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by bollyolad: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2008
Crazy chic,

Good to hear that some of us re still being interviewed. had already lost hope concerning this IB plc while on the pass list. Pls i would like to find out when its most likely those left would be interviewed and the basis they use to call - number wise on the pass list or wat?
Would relly appreciate ur response.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by richydammy: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2008
I want to say a big congrat to my pple who have been called to start training school on 31st March. My prayer is that the good LORD who has located u will not leave u, His present will continue be with u all. pls I like to ask that has any other person that did the madicals in abuja been contacted?
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by richydammy: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2008
please help us with good and relevant infor if Abuja trainig centre will see the light of the day and as u do so God will bless u more
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by asaajuomo1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2008
@kj hovac
Thanks for your up to date information. IBPLC hopefuls really appreciate your concern. I wIll join you at the training school on 31st March 2008 but at Bode Thomas. We are still in the same HAPPY FAMILY, HAPPY BANK AND HAPPY CUSTOMER. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by tunjilana: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2008
I am a kano hopeful,had my interview on wednesday(13th feb) and medicals afterward abeg wat's new
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by jerr007: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2008
Hey how far with Jos hopeful nobody seems to be talking for just abi una done get work
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by maden9ja(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2008
Hey there,

I just want to ask u for some information about the recruitment process for intercontinental bank plc.

I was invited for their test in the Kano branch on the 29th of march. I'd just like to know what will come next after the test, how many interviews will take place and when do you suppose the successful applicants will eventually start the job(if they get hired), that is those that are writing the test on saturday 29th,

And please i know this is sort a taboo to ask this question but could u PLEASE tell me what their pay is like

thank you very much and I really hope to hear from u soon,
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by berni(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2008
what is happening to jos hopefulls. guys let us place information so we can know what to do.I believe in God sha that we shall soon b called but we also need info.
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by bolalonu: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
hello, i;m also a jos hopeful and i'm waitin patiently to hear frm ib plc. i know about 6 jos hopefuls that have started trainin already. lets jst keep calm, God is in control
Re: Ib Plc Training Info ! by ycw: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2008
HI, pls i want to know how one will be notified cos i have not been called and i passed the test of jan18th @unilag. pls can someone tell me or i shld keep on waiting and praying

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Shipping Industry / Nafdac Interview / Graduate Trainees (telecoms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.