Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn (12949 Views)

Arsenal To Be Subjected To £1.5bn Takeover Bid From Middle East CONSORTIUM / Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee / Arsenal For Relegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Tonitelli: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: IT IS BEAUTIFUL TO SELL ARSENAL OF LOSING ILLUMATI PEOPLE. DO IT WITH LADY GAGA AND MAYBE THEY WILL WIN AGAIN. FORGIVE EVIL SEUN FOR BEING SEXY AND YOU WILL GET OBAMA PANT AND SOUL MICROCHIP.

FORZA MILAN!

Kai!!!i laff sotey tears comot for my eyes!!see talent!!!looooool!!!

1 Like

Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Dreyl(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: IT IS BEAUTIFUL TO SELL ARSENAL OF LOSING ILLUMATI PEOPLE. DO IT WITH LADY GAGA AND MAYBE THEY WILL WIN AGAIN. FORGIVE EVIL SEUN FOR BEING SEXY AND YOU WILL GET OBAMA PANT AND SOUL MICROCHIP.

FORZA MILAN!
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Heatblast(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yaaahhhhhh..... Finally we'll be out of debt.. If the deal goes thru tho, new players but wenger should stay for like 2 more years
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Keneking: My two-pence:

1. Buy the club
2. Buy new players
3. Move Wenger to board position and replace him with. Brazilan or Russian coach.
4. Buy FA Refrees

Lol at number 4
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by obi123: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2013

FORZA MILAN!

seek help honestly

1 Like

Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pray its true.
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by AMvanquish: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
oddy4real: In as much as the bid is real and I want it to go ahead for the good of the club, I can bet all my money that Silent Stant Kroenke would NEVER sell his shares. same goes for Alisheir Usmanov, the Red and White and Arsenal Supporters' Trust. These guys see Arsenal as a milking ground and it is a pity.
Should they refuse to sell their shares to people who would take our Beloved Arsenal from the mess it is in now, May God in his infinite mercies punish them!

As in u took the words right out of my mouth.. 8 years and nothing! They better sell jare.. It hasn't been easy being an aresnal fire. We need this kind of investors with a winning mentality and not just profits to move forward..
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by phemweb: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2013

FORZA MILAN!
OH BOI WHERE U SEE THAT THING WEY U TAKE... I MEAN THE ORIGINAL POWDER... THE PERSON WEY SELL AM FOR U NO TRY AT ALL

KIDS PLEASE DONT DO DRUGS.... BIKO

2 Likes

Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by bamosagie(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
For the bid to go through, Arsenal must finish in champion league position.
Its not a done deal yet.
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by ichidodo: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
i swear if this deal falls tru i wil kill myself. Up GUNNERRs!
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by RoyalRoy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2013

FORZA MILAN!
You still haven't checked into a facility yet?
This is no joke....get help bro....you are really slipping away!!!

1 Like

Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by emmke(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
do the deal asap and do the following as well:
1. Sack Wenger and bring in Mourinho
2. Sign in Marco Rheus, Stevan Elsharawy, Falcao, Hummels, Begovic, Fellaini
3. Out; All the death woods.
I'm sure the UCL will be heading to the Emirates within 2 seasons cool grin
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by ochukoccna: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
oddy4real: In as much as the bid is real and I want it to go ahead for the good of the club, I can bet all my money that Silent Stant Kroenke would NEVER sell his shares. same goes for Alisheir Usmanov, the Red and White and Arsenal Supporters' Trust. These guys see Arsenal as a milking ground and it is a pity.
Should they refuse to sell their shares to people who would take our Beloved Arsenal from the mess it is in now, May God in his infinite mercies punish them!
Winch!
You are so spot regarding Stan seeing he's reacted by saying he's staying the course and not selling
Yet let's see how he can hold on without blinking knowing this news was purposely leaked to a fan base so disgruntled with his penny pinching style of management(abi na mismanagement).
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Reference(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
They can buy the club for 25p for all I care as long as they can flush that french man down the drain. Arsenal's problem has never been money but how to spend it. Oops, sorry your Excellency for unwillful plagiarism.
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by yuzedo: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2013

FORZA MILAN!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Reference(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
funkybaby:

grin grin he would make an excellent replacement to wenger

The players will take ten years adjusting to the bus driver.

Theo: That's it. I will never be like Thierry.

Vermaleen: Thank goodness. Tired of looking up at myself in the giant screen doing the splits.

Szczesny: This park the bus thingy is no good. No more post match interviews. But my gloves smell better.
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by OmoTier1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
mukina2: we want our arsenal back yeah ,but not with this kinda 'ashewonism' embarassed embarassed

we are already going through a difficult phase, we do not need more destabilization embarassed

i just hope if they do buy us, things will change but not like cheksli kinda hire and fire o shocked

@omo_t
i see your handiwork o grin grin
like Theiry handiwork you mean wink ..I go do spurs the thing today..wait let me go tie my wrapper cool
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by phadat(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Middle wetin buy wetin naaaAa am not just comfortable with this arabs
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Jerryjat(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
I pray dat spending money on arsenal would solve d problem.... pray dey dont end up like chealsea and man city... like seriously...
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by optimusprime2(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2013

FORZA MILAN!
oooooooo... Kai! Where on earth are these Spambots when you need them??
Big Bros Seun,
you see^^ these are the kind of users that should be Banned indefinately... not innocent users who are unaware of this level of Craziness.
Egbon, please do something.
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2013

FORZA MILAN!
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by stonebridge: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Keneking: My two-pence:

1. Buy the club
2. Buy new players
3. Move Wenger to board position and replace him with. Brazilan or Russian coach.
4. Buy FA Refrees
Why not Nigerian coach? Mutiu Adepoju is over qualified to lead Arsenal. Do Brazilian and Russian coaches have two heads and Nigerian coaches have one head?.
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Miliky231(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
If that will make them start winning trophies,it's okay!
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Tunby(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
Doesnt stop Bayern M. from flogging their bombom.gOnners!!!
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by pappilo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Okay I am monitoring this news and Piers Morgan is twitting that the bid is genuine. Obviously, Morgan is valued share holder in Arsenal and He has confirm the take over bid is going ahead... Arsenal is facing an uncertain future oh sad

You are fooking clueless! Red face Piers Morgan a valued shareholder? You must be having a farking laugh.

What I will never understand is why people like Abrahmovic and funds like Qatar and Abu Dhabi spend so much money in these clubs that they will never make back.

Fayed at Fulham recently converted £200 million owed to him by Fulham into equity and Abrahmovic did the same with about £400 million owed to him by Chelsea a few years ago
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Tunby(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Jerry-jat:
I pray dat spending money on arsenal would solve d problem.... pray dey dont end up like chealsea and man city... like seriously...
No definitely not chelsea.That'll be unachievable.E no easy to be world champion na.
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2013

FORZA MILAN!

Somebody help, this madness is upgrading
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by pappilo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2013

Arsenal Supporters trust have only 3 shared in Arsenal worth all of £51,000 at last valuation. They have fark all power and they are just noisy clowns!
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by eeee: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
i thought arsenal is debt free?
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by tonididdy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2013

FORZA MILAN!
what are you on about,i cant grab a thing u said...geez
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by yokiti: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hoping this will bring back the good old days. The invincible!!!
Re: Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn by tonididdy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
eeee: i thought arsenal is debt free?
they still owe £250million

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man City Vs Arsenal: 4-2. 12th September 2009 / Everton Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 17th September 2023 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.