Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,433 members, 7,864,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Daycare For Rent - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Daycare For Rent (527 Views)

Creche/daycare Services / Homely Daycare And Afterschool in Ikeja, Lagos / Pay Only N4500 For 4 Saturdays Of Daycare/pampering For Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daycare For Rent by Sabel: 1:17am On Mar 03, 2013
I own a daycare along with the property but don't have the time to actually run it. Was open for a year, doing well but had to shut it because I moved out of town. Am back now and looking for that person who has always wanted to run a daycare but didn't have enough funds for start up. Available are: the space, toys, books, educational games, puzzles and entertainment...situated on the mainland.

Interested party should please comment.

Thanks

Sabel

1 Like

Re: Daycare For Rent by Aisha56579(f): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2013
Am very interested ! I ve always thought of starting a day care biz but do not ve the funds... Pls where is the location of ur day care ? U can keep in touch via email, Ritayoung10@yahoo.com
Re: Daycare For Rent by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
I am interested too. My email is simplyoge@yahoo.com
Re: Daycare For Rent by Sabel: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
I have sent emails to you both but got no response. So I take it none of you are serious about it.

Thanks for ur post anyway.
Re: Daycare For Rent by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
I found the cv part a little disconcerting. Wasn't sure if what u need is a staff or someone to sublet to.
Re: Daycare For Rent by Sabel: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sorry you feel that way simplyoge, but when one says cv, it doesn't always mean the whole shibang like you are applying for a job. It basically means giving information about yourself eg: name, phone number, place of work(if working) brief experience in specified subject and why interested. At the end of the day, I have to make sure I am dealing with a responsible person. For now, I know you as simplyoge! I believe a response to my email with your concerns would have been better rather than silence. I would have made my apologies and explained myself to you.

Thanks all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Promo!!! WG Ventures Selling LR At N150 Each!!! 1 day left!!! / E-books On A Wide Variety Of Subjects For Almost Free / nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.