Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Third Class Degree Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Third Class Degree Result (1971 Views)

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Class Degree Result by nponponwa(f): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2013
Hi fellow nira landers

PLS I sincerely need an advice on what to do with a third class degree result. Does anyone know what one can do to upgrade? Job alerts always says 'minimum of second class lower'. Please your advice is needed. Thanks.
Re: Third Class Degree Result by nponponwa(f): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2013
Correction (thirt class degree RESULT) rather.
Re: Third Class Degree Result by MissOpe(f): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2013
Go to the career section in nairaland, you'll see various suggestions on what to do to upgrade ur results or better still up ur game.. Gudluck.
Re: Third Class Degree Result by Caracta(f): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
Take professional courses/exams. What did you study?
Re: Third Class Degree Result by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Third Class Degree Result by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Your result is very poor, and many companies wouldn't shortlist you for an aptitude test. However, you can still live your dream. cheesy

Stand out from the crowd. Work extensively on your resume. Your objective should be bold and powerful. List your skills, interests and competencies on the first page. Then your work experience and trainings you've attended, scholarships and/or awards won...etc. Your education and class of degree should be at the back page.

When you're done with that, make unsolicited applications [online and offline]. Be ready to walk the length and breadth of inner and outer Marina, Adeola Odeku, Saka Tinubu, Ajose Adeogun, Tiamiyu Savage, Adeola Hopewell...down to Alfred Reswane through Ikoyi. Build a network of friends. Disturb everyone that you feel is in a position to help you...even to the point of being a nuisance. Discard whatever pride/arrogance you may have bought for yourself over the years.

Oh! Lest I forget, you must learn to pray. Everyday. Goodluck dear. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Third Class Degree Result by leila2070: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
C God ll shortlist u nt man , God does not use ur certificate , he can use any means to bless u, jst call on him
Re: Third Class Degree Result by tope56(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
l had third class and l have never had any reason to look for work. l started work the next month l finished my nysc and l am in my second place of work. though it is with the special geace of God. so my brother keep believing that what God has in store for you will come to pass and to forget to update yourseif because it is very necessary and essential if you want to move the leader.

1 Like

Re: Third Class Degree Result by MissOpe(f): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
tope56: l had third class and l have never had any reason to look for work. l started work the next month l finished my nysc and l am in my second place of work. though it is with the special geace of God. so my brother keep believing that what God has in store for you will come to pass and to forget to update yourseif because it is very necessary and essential if you want to move the leader.

Terrible
Re: Third Class Degree Result by Ahmedie25(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
It all depend on u,i graduated wit third class in electrical eng'g,bt nw am a earning million,i
Re: Third Class Degree Result by Ahmedie25(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
It all depend on u,i graduated wit third class in electrical eng'g,bt nw am a earning million,

(1) (Reply)

Dg Consults / URGENT VACANCIES FOR MEDICAL DOCTORS TO LIVE & WORK IN SAUDI ARABIA / Who Else Got An Invite From Tata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.